three || monitors

|| monitors ||

Fallon woke up and looked at her alarm clock, sat on her bedside table. 10:15 am. Her heart stopped as she realized how late she was for her classes. She immediately sprung up, pushing through her dizzy spell, to try to join her class.

Her first class started at 7:15 in the morning; meaning she had just slept through two of her classes. She was very quick to open her laptop and login, though with her luck she typed in her password wrong four different times. Once she was finally logged into her laptop, she joined her zoom class.

"Nice of you to join us, Fallon." The teacher spoke in a harsh tone.

"I'm sorry ma'am, i slept in and-"

"I do not want to hear your excuses today, Ms. Rose. The assignments are on our class page. They're due by the end of class; I recommend you get started." The teacher spoke, cutting the fifteen year old off. Fallon sighed and started on her work. She played music softly in the background so she could try and concentrate on the Biology assignments.

Her schedule looked like this:
7:15-8:00 | Government
8:05-9:50 | English 10 - L2
9:55-10:40 | Biology
10:45- 11:30 | Geometry
11:30-12:00 | Lunch
12:05-12:50 | Creative Writing
12:55-1:40 | Spanish 4
1:45-2:30 | Band
2:35-3:20 | Physical Education

Finally, after what felt like forever, her classes were finished and over for the day. She had hours of homework to finish, but she could worry about that in a few hours. Her brain needed a break and she just wanted to get rid of her pounding headache.

Fallon walked into Technoblade's room and laid down on the bed. No words were spoken between the pair. Techno knew she was drained and she knew he was playing Minecraft with Phil. The only sound heard within the room was the clicking of Techno's keyboard and mouse.

The sound became a comforting sound after many, many months of living with her cousin. She'd grown to love the sound filling the crumbling silence that usually would fill the air, not only between them but inside her mind as well.

Fallon had grown accustomed to the various small noises made throughout the shared apartment. The clacking of his keyboard, the rattling of the windows during a rare California storm, Techno's monotone voice she'd be able to hear through the paper thin walls. She enjoyed the silence sometimes, though her brain would drift back to her past and she hated that part. Therefore focusing on even the smallest of sounds, while seeming ridiculous, helped her stay in a kind of good headspace.

After a good while Techno logged off of his computer to find one of his favourite people asleep in his bed. He smiled and walked into the living room to straighten up some. He ended up cleaning the entire apartment and even taking his dog on a walk before Fallon woke up.

"Yo." Fallon spoke as Technoblade walked into his room.

"Get up, we're going to get stuff for you to play minecraft." Techno said. She simply nodded and got dressed.

She wore this:

"Ready?" He asked upon seeing her walk into the living room

"Ready?" He asked upon seeing her walk into the living room. She nodded in response and the pair left. They headed to Best Buy to buy two monitors and a giftcard to pay for the Minecraft account.

Once they purchased everything necessary, they went back to the shared apartment to set everything up. Fallon was ecstatic to start playing minecraft more often and to spend more time with her favorite person.