"How many size tens are out there?" Scott asks. "Only one with Parrish's blood on the sole." Stiles shrugs. Liam also looks anxious as he glances back and forth between the rest of the pack "So, are we going to try to get the game cancelled?" he asks. "No. No, we're going to play, but we're just going to hope really hard that it doesn't turn into a blood-soaked massacre." Isaac tells him sarcastically. "Okay, but, umm... Aren't we kind of missing out on a chance to catch this thing? We don't have the who, but we have the where and the when." Liam responds. Cal shakes his head "There's too many people." he tells him. "And we still don't actually know if it's going to happen." Lydia adds hopefully "It just might end up being a regular lacrosse game. It's possible... right?" she asks as everyone looks at her skeptically. "That's absolutely possible..." Stiles says, his face saying the complete opposite. "So, we're still getting the game cancelled?" Liam asks. "We're getting the game cancelled." Scott confirms.

Later that day Cal stands in the living room holding Pyrrhus as he, Jackson and Ethan get ready to leave for the charity game "Be good for Auntie Lou and Auntie Lydia while we're out." he tells him. "I will Daddy. Auntie Lou said she'll make lasagne for dinner and we'll watch Disney with the triplets." Pyrrhus smiles. "That sounds like fun. Now go say bye bye to Papa and Bampás while I talk to Auntie Lou." Cal tells him, kissing his head and handing him over to Ethan. Cal walks over to Louise and leans against the counter as she chops up the vegetables for the lasagne "You sure you and Lydia will be alright with the four of them?" he asks. "If I could cope with you and Zac for most of our lives." Louise teases. "Hey." Cal pouts as Louise chuckles. "Go on, you'll be late for the game." she tells him. Cal nods "See you later Lou." he smiles before going out to Ethan, Jackson and their son "We have to go buddy but we'll come tuck you in when we get back." he tells Pyrrhus. "Otay Daddy." Pyrrhus smiles before running towards the kitchen to help Louise.

(Imagine it says Stilinski and 78 instead)

The pack gather in the empty science lab where they go over the plan for the evening "Mason, you know your part?" Scott asks. "Corey and I break into the Devenford bus and search their shoes." Mason nods. "Cora and I take out the TV vans." Malia adds. "Right before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game. The rest of us are looking for a size ten with a bloody sole." Stiles finishes. They all look at each other "Just out of curiosity... What if it doesn't work? What if we have to go up against this thing? I mean, I hate to bring up bad memories, but Scott and Cal are still healing from what happened..." Isaac points out. "No, he's not." Kira pipes up, talking about Scott. "She's right. It happened the night we got Lydia out of Eichen House. I healed... when we were all together again. When we were a pack." Scott explains holding up his shirt to show that he's fully healed. "I'm healed aswell. As soon as Scott was healed, I was fully healed." Cal adds, Ethan and Jackson nodding in confirmation. Liam smiles "The Beast doesn't have a pack." he says. "Not like us." Aiden adds. Scott looks round at the others "We can do this, guys. No one dies tonight." he smiles before they all leave to go to start their plan.

Cal sits with Scott, Stiles, Ethan and Jackson on the bench before looking at Coach who is stood watching the field "Hey, Coach? Now is the, uh, time to forfeit the game..." Stiles says walking over to him. Coach keeps his eyes on the field and completely ignores Stiles "Now's the perfect time to forfeit the game..." Stiles tries. Coach keeps ignoring Stiles making Cal bite his lip nervously "You gotta... Coach?" Stiles asks. "Stilinski... I've never forfeited a game. And I never will. Get on the field!" Coach exclaims blowing his whistle. The boys look at each other as Liam, Isaac, Kira and Aiden join them "Guess we're making up a plan B as we go." Cal sighs putting on his helmet. "Okay, it's fine. Malia's still going to take out the wiring on the TV vans." Scott responds. "And then we have an hour and a half to find someone with blood on their shoes." Liam comments. "One person out of four hundred." Isaac adds as the run on the field to start the game.

As the game goes on Cal looks at Scott "You think Kira's playing a tad aggressive?" he asks as Kira starts to swing her lacrosse stick around like a katana. Scott sighs as they see her eyes glow her fiery orange "We might have a problem..." he says before running over to his girlfriend. Cal sighs and continues playing before watching as Brett knocks Kira down, Kira jumping up and hitting him making his helmet fly off and him fall back "You! You're done! Get off the field." the referee tells her. Liam and Cal run over "That was perfect! Thanks, dude!" Liam thanks before running off. Shaking his head Cal helps Brett up "You good?" he asks. "Yeah, thanks." Brett nods before they both go off to cry on with the game.

As they continue playing Liam gets flipped over a player's shoulder, Cal hears a crack making him run over "We're getting crushed." Liam winces. "It's okay. All we need to do is give the others enough time. Like I said-- no one's getting hurt." Scott responds. Cal and Liam look at him "Except for us." Scott adds. Cal sighs and shakes his head "Kira..." Scott suddenly says before running off. "Guess we carry on then?" Liam suggests making Cal nod.

Stiles looks at the TV vans "Something's wrong. I don't think Malia's got all the vans." he says. "Then we'll get her more time." Liam tells him. Stiles frowns "How the hell are we going to do that?" he asks. "We'll even up the score." Jackson tells him. "Once again... How the hell are we going to do that?" Stiles asks. "Just get one of us the ball." Cal tells his brother before they starts playing again. Soon the score is evened up and they all get ready to go into overtime, when they do everyone is suddenly overwhelmed by the loud, high-pitched noise from the microphone. Everyone in the stands, on the field, and on the sidelines immediately cover their ears and groan in pain, Cal falls to the ground holding his head as his enhanced hearing is affected. He gets up and sees Liam run to the side where they hear a loud growl from the direction of the buses "Liam! Liam, wait!" he shouts. Liam ignores him and runs, leaping into the air and clawing at the Beast.