Battling X against Y! CH-25

Start from the beginning

"Sylveon!" Serena shouted as this made her snap out of her trance.

May: What happened Serena?

Serena: I don't know...

"What were you thinking about Serena?" Ash said as he walked over.

Serena: Huh? Ash?

Ash put up another goofy smile and he said "I saw you lose your concentration. What happened?"

Serena: I guess there's been a lot on my mind the last couple days. You guys shouldn't worry though!

May: Ok, if you say so...

With that the final battle ended. Gary and Blastoise also beat Clemont and Luxray. Even though Blastoise had a type disadvantage, Blastoise still managed to beat Luxray without mega evolving.

Alain: So Ash.. You ready?

Ash: I couldn't be more ready!

Alain: Alright! Class, this will be the last battle of today. I want you to observe the battle and learn from it.

With that both Alain and Ash made it over to their own respective side of the battlefield.

"Do these two know eachother?" Gary asked Serena.

Serena: Yeah! They battled in the final of the Kalos League 2 years ago and Alain managed to win at the end. It was a close battle between Charizard and Greninja.

Gary: I see.. So this could be a good battle...

Alain: Come on out! Charizard!

Ash: Charizard! I choose you!

Both Charizard emerged from their pokeballs and roared ferociously. Both ready to test eachothers strength.

Ash: You know Alain, I always wanted to battle you again!

Alain: Same here Ash! Shall we go full power from the start?

Ash: You bet!

Alain: Keystone, respond to my heart, Beyond evolution, Charizard! Mega Evolve!!

Alain tapped his Keystone on his wrist as blinding lights started to appear from it and from Charizard's mega stone on his chestplate.

After the transformation was completed, Mega Charizard X appeared right infront of Alain.