Others had changed their virtual images directly and turned themselves into rain dolls!

Now, on the public screen, other than those who called out 'War God', there were also people calling out 'Lord Four, 'Great Demon King', making the scene very chaotic and messy.

The terrain was relatively flat, but there were many obstacles within. There were tents scattered everywhere as well as various magic props that had been put out for sale. Magic lights flashed all around, and it could be considered as the Western magic version of feasting and revelry.

The male commentator let out a sigh and said, "This map is a good one to fight in. There are too many things that Universal Day can use, and I'm afraid it will be difficult for Odin to catch him directly."

The female commentator had also commentated on many of Universal Day's games and laughed, "This slippery little goblin, I wonder what kind of changes he'll open with?"

Male commentator: "This also depends on whether or not Odin can lock onto Universal Day and see what he transforms into--if Odin can see it, then it'll be 'to hell with searching', but if Odin can't see him, it'll be 'hide and seek'."

In fact, there was quite a big difference between Universal Day's virtual image and the term 'little goblin'. He was tall, thin, and appeared quite ordinary. His expression was a little dull, and he was the type that the interstellar people often labelled as a 'geek'. Because this image was super suitable for hackers, many real hackers would also come to watch his games.

However, when the two players stood close and shook hands--the real hackers decided to follow Odin's games instead.

Public screen: "This contrast... Even if only his eyes are exposed, the great demon king has still reached a new height of beauty!"

Everyone in the audience was lost in deep thought.

.

At the start of the game, the two players entered the magic fair.

This time, the two of them were about 100 meters apart, standing on two different tents. Last time, their tents had collapsed directly, so this time, both of them knew about the system's bad tastes and had prepared to deal with this trick in advance.

Tyron glanced at Universal Day, who was nearby, and clearly saw a blue light screen in front of him. This was the light screen that he would use to input his commands.

3, 2, 1 ... The countdown was over!

Everyone was stunned for a moment.

--The tents didn't collapse!

Tyron: "......"

Universal Day: "......"

Neither of them had expected this. Universal Day had originally wanted to first take advantage of the starting confusion to change his model and hadn't expected that he wouldn't fall into the tent and out of his opponent's line of sight--

So, Tyron saw with a glance that the first command that he'd typed out was 'Model replacement: Hacker ID Universal Day, banana."

In broad daylight, in full view of the public, Universal Day became a banana and jumped down from his tent without any hesitation, disappearing with a roll on the other side.

Tyron's mouth twitched. Then, he leaned down slightly and took a deep breath before using consecutive Flashes!

It was a 100-meter distance. Using consecutive Flashes across the tops of the tents, it only took around five seconds to arrive.