Love at first bite?

((A/U To modern day. Its Halloween night))

It was a Friday night. Also it was Halloween. Levi went to his friend Erwin's Halloween party. At first he refused but Erwins girlfriend Hanji made him go. She also said he had to come in costume.

'Tch I look ridicoulus' he thought as he fixed his cravat. Erwin bought him a Vampire Prince Costume. Levi stood in the mirror with his costume on. It looked nice but he felt comeply stupid. He sighed and took off to the party.

~Twenty Minutes Later~

Levi arrived at the mansion. There were drunk people passed out and there was people swimming in the pool. Levi knocked on the door and Hanji answered.

"Oh Levi you look so cute!!!" She exclaimed. She pulled him inside. "I was just talking to my friend over here." She said and nuged the woman. The woman looked at Levi and gave a slight smile. Her dark hair was in curls and she apparently looked like a Vampire Princess Costume. From the smile you could see she had those fake fangs on and had red colored contacts.

"Hey it looks like you guys are matching too!!!" Hanji exclaimed. "Well I'll leave you too alone~" she said and hustled off.

'Fucking four-eyes' he thought. He had to admit she was very pretty. "Um.. Hello my name is Levi" he said sheepishly and stuck out his hand.

She took it and shook it. "Mines Mikasa. She was right we do look like we arrived as a couple or something." She said and gave a slight chuckle.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Wanna grab some drinks?" He asked.

"Sure" she nodded.

~After a lot of talking and beer~

It was clear that Mikasa and Levi were now tipsy and a bit drunk. They had gotten to know each other before the beer kicked in. Mikasa was giggling and Levi smirked.

"So do those fangs hurt?" He asked.

"Wanna find out?" She chuckled.

"Mhhmmm" he said unawarely.

She leaned over to him and nommed his neck.

"Om",she said cutely.

"Isn't that cannibalism since I'm a vampire too?" He chuckled. He pulled her onto his lap and she still was noming his neck.

"But you're soo tassstyyy" she whined and giggled.

After a lot of drunk talking and beer, well flirting, they passed out. When all the flirting was happening Hanji was secretly taping them. As soon as they fell asleep she chuckled. "They look so cute" she said to herself.

~Morning~

"Ugghhh" Levj groaned as he woke up. He opened his eyes and saw Mikasa was on his lap asleep. She looked so calm and beautiful he didn't want to wake her.

After awhile she woke up. She yawned and looked at Levi, then realized she was on his lap. Her face grew pink and she tried to get up. She almost fell but Levi caught her.

"I don't think were both able to move without falling" he stated. She nodded.

"What happened last night?' She asked and saw a bite mark on his neck. "Holy shit I'm sorry' she blushed and pointed at the mark.

He looked at it and shrugged. "Its fine"

Hanji burst in. "Hello lovers!!!!" She smirked.

Levi blushed. "Were not lovers" he said embarrwsedly.

"Not according to the tappeee~" She said and popped it into the DVD player. She played it on the plasma and Levi and Mikasa watched. Their eyes widened and their faces grew red.

They both apologized a lot to each other. Hanji left to go find Erwin.

"Hey Mikasa" Levo said.

"Hm?"

"How bout we get to know each other without getting drunk like that" he chuckled.

"Is that a date?" She asked.

"If you want it to be that" he said.

"Alright" she nodded and smiled.

They planned a date and they soon started going out. Whenever people asked them how they met they would say, "It was love at first bite" and chuckle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hope you enjoyed ❤ Hehehe~