The day of the move

When the day of the move arrived, Tony was there and Tyler too, Vic didn't know if Justin was gonna be there. And Mike didn't text him, he was feeling a little bad about it. Mike was supposed to be there that day.

If something happened with the family? What if they sabotaged his passport?

The tanned guy was sitting with a sandwich in hand. It was 3pm and they just organized the most furniture they could, a few boxes on the floor. Everyone was eating around the little table.

"I said you were gonna call Tyler to hang out." Kellin said happily and by this time, Justin sent a message.

Justin: I'll be there in five

Kellin: Waiting :)

"I needed help." Vic excused himself, the fast he could.

"Emotional support is help though." Tyler mocked, with an honest smile.

"Fuck you, dude." Vic mumbled, biting his sandwich and ignoring him, trying to not smile.

Tony was just watching.

Kellin chuckled and added, "Justin just messaged me saying he will be here in five minutes."

"It's ok." Vic lets the sandwich on the table and walks outside, watching his new garden, there was a pool too. He thought about starting to fill it with water.

Kellin just follows Victor and hugs him from behind. "What a beautiful garden you have."

"Thank you. And thank you for the money, I owe you." Caressed his hands. "You think Mike is ok?"

"Yes, you own me." He flirted, chuckled and added, "Try calling him."

Vic didn't get the flirt and grabbed the phone, called, putting the device on his ear. He stood there, being hugged by his man, but nothing happened. "Nothing."

"What do you think happened?" He started caressing Victor with his thumb, concerned about his tanned man.

"I want this to be the last scenario, but maybe our family sabotaged his passport or something, because he is gonna see me."

"Do they have the power to do that?" Kellin frowns.

"They'd do anything to ruin our relationship as brothers." Huffed. "I don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking."

"Try to relax and call him after, maybe he just ran out of signal."

"Fine. I will." Looked at the pool again. "I'll fill it."

"Good, then someday we can have a nice day and eat barbecue." He lets go of Victor and hears his best friend's voice. "I guess Justin arrived."

"I'll be there." Kisses him quickly and goes to the pool.

"Ok." Kellin says, going inside to greet Justin that was standing there with the back to the garden, so Kellin goes silently, jumps on his back and says happily, "Justin!"

Justin stumbles back, but doesn't fall. Holds Kellin's arms that were on his neck. "Damn you scared me!" Laughs.

"I'm sorry." Kellin chuckles and climbs off of his best friend.

Victor soaked his hands and sat on the edge of the pool after leaving it filling, using his phone to call Mike at least five times in a row.

In the meantime, Mike arrived with two suitcases and Tony made him enter the house. He looked at Kellin. "Shh." Put a finger on his lips. "He doesn't know."

"He's worried about you." Kellin says low. "You didn't answer his calls, go to the garden right now." Kellin started pushing Mike in the garden's direction.