The date

It was almost 8 o'clock, Kellin had finished putting on his outfit, he looked in the mirror, feeling hot with that skirt, but the thought that Vic won't think the same is still scaring him.

His phone rang, it was Justin remembering him to send a picture, so he did.

Kellin: 🖼 Picture

Kellin: What do you think, bro?

Justin: Totally gorgeous, I bet your muscly man will think the same.

Kellin: Thank you, I gotta go, I'll tell you everything when I come back.

Justin: Bye, have fun!

Should I call Victor? Kellin thought while spinning through his house until he decided to call Victor and ask if he was coming.

Victor was two blocks away when the phone started ringing, it was Kellin. He gulped hard and the reality was hitting him like a truck, was so nervous he didn't even move the hand to pick it up until it wasn't ringing anymore. "Fuck!"

Kellin's thoughts went crazy when Victor didn't pick up. Maybe he isn't interested anymore, or he was playing a trick on me, or he got involved in a car accident...

Victor watched at the numbers in the houses and parked in front of Kellin's house, then sighed roughly thinking how idiot he feels. He called Kellin back. It was almost instantly. "Kellin? I'm outside-" His voice trembles.

Fucking good, Victor... The tanned one was pissed by his foolish actions.

"Hi, hm... I have s-something for you, I don't know w-what you will think, b-but... Please, don't mock me or something like that." Kellin managed to calm down, take what he needed and go to the front door. He had second thoughts about opening it or not, but did anyway.

I'm gorgeous, I'm gorgeous, I'm gorgeous, I'm gorgeous... Kellin was assuring himself.

Victor was still sitting in the driver seat, he leaned to the opposite door and opened it before going back to his position and looking at... Kellin.

Oh, my god. Victor thought and felt like his lungs ran out of oxygen, he was paralyzed watching Kellin getting closer and closer until he was in front of the opened door.

"Goodnight..." Vic was basically drooling for him, in shock. "Y-you look so good, why would I mock you for being that handsome-" Added.

"Goodnight." Kellin felt his face go red when Victor called him 'handsome', he was relieved to know that the tanned guy doesn't think he is a weirdo or something bad. "I always catch pretty weird stares when I dress like that, I was afraid that you would be like that..." His eyes trailed off to his own shoes. "Thank you for not being an asshole." He grinned and added "You look astonishing! But you should know that you have to show more of your pretty arms."

Vic couldn't help but smile at Kellin, then tight his fingers around the steering wheel when he heard the compliment about his arms. Damn. He was blushing so hard. "Alright, Kellin, come in. I honestly blame people for being like that with you, but I'm glad they did, otherwise I wouldn't be here contemplating the outfit." He didn't stop smiling, his eyes almost shining for how excited he was.

Victor is so pretty... For a second Kellin was lost in his thoughts, contemplating how gorgeous the tanned boy is.

When Kellin comes to his mind again he says, "So... Mexican food, where?" A full charm smile rose up on his face.

"I remembered a place where I used to go with my brother, maybe we can go there? Is not very elegant but neither looks cheap. Well, I have no problem with appearances, you?" Victor commented while starting driving, he wanted to look at the guy beside him but had to focus on the way.