Victor's past

It was 9:21pm when Kellin woke up and found Victor asleep, smiled small at him and tried to get up silently. He looked down to the clothes Victor had let him use, then went to his bag that was on the floor, searching for something else to wear after showering.

The pale entered the bathroom, looked at his body in the mirror, then to his arms, he had to take off the bandage, then do it again after showering. He undid the bandage, looking at the cuts, it made him have some flashbacks from when he used to do it and his ex didn't care, actually he liked it. Sadist. Some tears started to fall down his cheeks, he shook his head and got in the shower, trying to brush off the thought. The hot water going through the cuts was painful, but kinda pleasing.

When he was finished showering, he got dressed and had to look for the first-aid box through the house. He found it, took care of his arms and was going back to the bedroom.

Victor was dreaming, he was in the same situation as two years ago. He was in the hospital with a mask to give him oxygen, and other things he can't recognize, but is in pain.

Colson entered the room, looking mad. "You're taking way too long to heal, we're going home. I can't keep paying for the attention."

"But I need the treatm-"

"You're gonna fucking sign the papers to get out of here."

"I-I can pay it mys-"

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? VICTOR!?"

He opened his eyes, both wildly looking at the ceiling and sat up quickly.

Oh god, what time is it? I gotta cook something before he gets home.

The tanned man gulped hard hearing the footsteps and cleared his throat. "Colson?"

Kellin heard Victor call 'Colson' while he was heading to the bedroom.

Colson? Is he here? Victor!

The pale rushed to the bedroom, opening the door quickly getting ready to jump onto Colson, wherever he was. As if he knew how to fight.

When Victor heard the fast steps, his first reaction was to slide off of the bed and slowly sneak under it. When he saw the door opening quickly, he put a hand on his own mouth. His heart was going to escape from it. But his breathing was loud.

Oh god I fucked up. Should I wait until he gets out?

When Kellin entered the bedroom, there was nobody.

Am I hearing voices? Going crazy already?

"Victor?" Kellin asked, just to be sure, because the last time he saw Vic, he was asleep there. His heart was beating so loud that he was hearing it.

With warily movements, Vic snaked close to the edge of the bed, trying to see him. Apparently 'Colson' heard him and got close to the bed, Victor closed his eyes and stopped covering his own mouth. "I'll cook something, just wait down there, I didn't mean to fall asleep that long." He was pleading.

Wait Colson isn't even here- that voice is not his.

Kellin didn't understand at first what was going on, he walked towards the bed and got to look down there. "Why would I wait for you down there? And why are you under the bed? Come here..." He helped Victor to sneak out there so he could answer why he was there talking nonsense.

The tanned stood up in front of Kellin and tightened the grip on his hands. "Sorry, I had a nightmare- too real." Stumbled the words and felt like an idiot.

He'll think I'm overreacting.

"Y-you had dinner? How do you feel? Tony left and I fell asleep, you should've called me to do something." Victor was nervous.