The day after

Victor rested perfectly, the alarm clock in his phone didn't bothered when he turned it off. Then he sat and went to the bathroom with the clothes for working in one hand, he took twenty minutes trying to wake up completely before heading out in the uniform. "Hey, Kellin." Whispered, throwing the pajama at the back of the bed. "Want me to drive you home or are you gonna sleep till I'm back?" He turned off the heater and opened the window while drinking some water, it wasn't that cold. He had like 40min before entering work.

Kellin was still on the bed while Victor was getting ready for work, and said, "I would like to stay, and if you want, I can cook something for when you get back."

"If it doesn't bother you, it would be nice." Victor commented. "I have everything, so... You can cook almost whatever you want." He walked to the door after letting the window open. "Want some coffee or tea?"

"Coffee would be great." Kellin said, getting up and going to the bathroom to brush teeth and pee, so he could stay with Victor until he goes to work. When Kellin was finished he went to the kitchen.

Victor was opening almost all the windows to let the breeze crash in, he left the coffee machine working while he was cleaning the floor. "So keep in happiness and torture me while I... Tell you 'Let's go in style'. A million hooks around, a million ways to die." The tanned man was singing. Like every morning.

"What a beautiful voice I'm hearing..." Kellin appears in the kitchen and leans against the wall. Victor stops singing when he hears him. The smell of fresh coffee was filling the air. "Keep singing, my sunshine... It was pleasing." He said with a smile on his face while going to sit on a stool.

Victor blushed hard, looking amazed at Kellin's words, then kept cleaning and, after a few seconds. Kept singing too. Colson didn't like when he sang, he used to say blasphemies about it or get really mad just by hearing Victor singing at any time of the day. "Darling, it's cold outside..." Victor took a shaky breath and smiled. "No, no more eyes to see the sun. You slide into bed while I get drunk."

Just when he got done with the song, the coffee machine was done too and the floor of the living/kitchen was clean.

"Are you ok? You seemed a little sad while singing..." Kellin said, taking his cup of coffee from Victor's hand and taking a sip of it.

"Hm?" Vic thought about it. "Oh, can be. Just the past trying to catch up." He took a sip of the coffee and a grin appeared on his face. "Ironic how I don't get tired of coffee when I work smelling it the whole morning."

"I love the smell of coffee, I think even if I were to work smelling it everyday I wouldn't get tired of it." Kellin smiled at Victor and asked, "Oh, talking about work, what time will you go out to work?"

The long haired man took the phone and watched the time, then glared at the kitchen. "I still have 20 minutes left. Don't you want to eat some toast or cookies? I have. Or I can make you pancakes."

Colson hated pancakes.

"I'm not hungry, I usually don't eat that early in the morning." Kellin said and patted the stool next to him, calling Victor to sit there. "What do you want me to cook for lunch? There are anything you like or dislike?" He said, taking a sip on his coffee.

Victor did as Kellin gestured, zoned out for five seconds, trying to recall something he didn't like. "I don't think so... And you don't like Japanese food. We're nice." Glared at the fridge. "You can check the fridge and freezer, the cupboard also has food, vegetables... Uh, I think you will think about something."

"Nice then." Kellin said glaring at Victor. "I'll think of something to do." He stood up and went to wash his now empty cup.

"You don't have to- I can do that." Victor said fast and walked to the sink to stop him. "I can do it, you don't have to." Repeated with a little smile. Kellin was going to cook, that was a lot already.