Threatenings

Victor took the phone and answered, before he could say something, a man started talking.

"I know you are there, do you think your boyfriend will protect you? You can't throw me away."

He didn't answer, but took his own phone and got it close, trying to record.

"What? Are you that afraid? Say something, I can still follow you when you're alone. Kellin. I thought what we had was special."

Victor cleared his throat and tried to look between the curtains.

That's why Kellin closed the windows...

"If you don't get out now, with an excuse for that idiot, I'm coming in and you won't see him again. You have two minutes."

Victor started walking around the room and cleared his throat again.

Hope this works- He really hopped, because if it doesn't...

"Are you armed?" Whispered a little away from the phone and rested it to his ear.

"I need no gun to beat him up, I saw him bleeding though..." He started laughing, and Vic didn't know what to think. "See you in two minutes in the corner of the block, don't be late or I'll go instead."

He hung up and the long haired man walked downstairs.

"Kellin." Called, both phones in his hands.

"Me?" Kellin said, looking at the stairs.

Victor nodded and rushed where he was. "Look, I took the phone as you said, I'm assuming it was your ex. He wants you to come out of the house and meet him in the corner of the block, he is not armed." He saw Kellin's expression and grabbed his shoulders. "Listen to me, Kellin. He said in two minutes, or he is coming here. I can call the police, I recorded part of the call, and I don't want you to go outside with that bastard." Snapped.

Kellin was paralysed when he heard Victor talk. Everything he could think was negative, even death. When Victor stopped talking, Kellin had not paid much attention, but he knew it was bad. "What will I do? I don't want you to get hurt... If I don't do what he wants, I'm afraid of what he could do..." He was shaking, his legs were running out of strength, so he sat on the stool before he falls.

"I'm calling the police." Victor confirmed. "You won't go with him." He left Kellin's phone on the counter and took the keys, locking the door. He turned, glaring around and unlocked his own phone.

But two minutes are passing now, they won't be here in time. No way.

"If I'm not going there, we have to hide, because he will find a way in." Kellin said, anxious, trying to calm down, pressing his nails against his palm.

He will break in, he will... He will hurt Victor.

"Fine." Victor muttered. His blood boiling, he took an entire drawer and put it on the table. "Put all the knives there and leave it in the bathroom, quick." He rushed upstairs and then came back, basically jumping, he left a key on the drawer he gave Kellin. "That's the bathroom key, lock yourself and don't come out. You call the police." Ordered this time putting both phones into the drawer.

"No! You're not staying out for him to do whatever his psycho mind wants!" Kellin said sorely, grabbing Victor's wrist.

"Kellin, call the police." Victor took the drawer with one hand and made the smaller man follow him since he didn't let go of his wrist. "If we let him break in, he will have a lot of things to get armed with." He didn't want to ignore the pained expression the other had, but neither wanted him being kidnapped or something like that.