First breakdowns

Kellin entered Vic's house, which is pretty, there was a picture on the wall, Victor and another boy.

This guy must be his brother, but Vic looks pretty good here.

In less than a minute Victor was there, closing the door and heading to the main door to turn off the outside lights.

"Are you okay? Need something? The bathroom is the first room on the right, upstairs." Vic says, saving the taco in the fridge and turning to him.

He is here, for real. I'm gonna die. I can't feel my legs. Victor feels like a fangirl.

"No, I'm ok. Who is this guy? Your busy brother?" Kellin says and is still staring at the picture.

"Hm?" He walks over to Kellin. "Oh, he is. His name is Mike. Maybe one day you can meet him..." Thinking about it, it's been a while since Victor saw Mike in real life, he missed his brother so much. "Are you tired? Or do you wanna start searching for some pics of me as a baby too." He's kidding.

"I guess I'll go with the baby photos." Kellin said with a kidding tone, then laughed. "I'm not tired, but if you are." He looked at Victor.

"If you like coffee I can do some, and my room is upstairs so we can sit on the window." Vic suggested it because apparently, Kellin was in love with the night sky. Also a coffee or some tea wasn't a bad idea.

"I'd like some coffee, but isn't it too late for it? Won't we have trouble sleeping? And sitting by the window sounds perfect."

"I have tea- you want?" Vic had a gaze, it wasn't intention to make him feel uncomfortable. He just couldn't stop. Not even a little.

"Yea, can be." Kellin wasn't uncomfortable.

"You're the prettiest guy I've ever seen." Victor mumbles low like saying the biggest secret in the world. He doesn't know why he is acting like that.

Victor you should stop, control yourself you idiot! His thoughts were demanding, but he won't.

"You are the prettiest..." Kellin says with a silly little smile and a slight blush on his face when he heard what Victor had just mumbled, but replied using the same tone as Vic.

Prettiest, kindest, I'm pleased by your presence. Kellin's thoughts on the other hand...

Vic pressed his lips in a line again and rushed to the kitchen. "Tea then?" Asked out loud trying to shake the nervousness crawling through his back and choking him roughly, if he was like this now, he couldn't imagine when they go to sleep. This never happened to him with other people.

"Yeah." Kellin followed Victor to the Kitchen. "You want me to do something to help you?"

"There is sugar in the left of the cupboard, please don't hit your head opening the door. My brother does it often." Vic was filling the kettle to boil some water and then leaned his back against the counter like he does when is working, his hands back on it too.

Kellin walked to the cupboard and took care to not hit his head, took the sugar and placed it right by Victor's side.

"And I have different flavors of tea if you want to choose, in the second drawer. Uh, I don't drink so much, but I bought some." Victor said, shrugging his shoulders.

"It's here, but I usually don't use sugar on my tea." Kellin smiled at Victor then proceeded to choose his tea flavor, and there was his favorite, strawberry. "Oh God, this one! I love this..."

Victor gave a glance to the flavor and tried to remember it, for the next time. "You think there is one of them I could try?" Turned slightly to look properly at Kellin.