42; 家族愛

Final arc: League at the Beach!

"Let's go! Faster! Move faster! Move! Move!" Bakugou whined, pulling at Compress's hand. The man purposely walked even slower, keeping his place despite Bakugou's tugging. 

Dabi laughed, "Patience, young one"

"I agree, patience is a virtue. Hurry the fuck up you slow bitches!" Twice said, giving a reassuring pat to Bakugou's head. Compress finally returned walking at a normal pace

Tomura was walking with them, the whole league was here. They wanted to cheer him up since what he'd done two days ago. The kid been well... a kid for all of yesterday and today. Masaru had been concerned but he'd had confirmed that it made sense after such a thing. Personally, he didn't see what the big fuss was about. They'd deserved it and the teen got to be the one to do it. Simple. The other adults here needed to relax and let the kid process it. 

He wasn't very little today. Maybe six or seven. He wasn't sure, age wasn't something the kid really cared to announce. Well... aside from when it came to getting to their destination. Then everything was taking 'ages'. They were going to the beach. An unpopular beach where only people from the bad districts went, but it was a beach. 

"Look, it's there" He told the kid. Watching the kids face light up was made it worth every bad deed to get himself here. 

They set up, Masaru having been smart and brought items they would need. Kurogiri was out doing something for Sensei so they were down one member. 

"So you think you can best my talent?" Dabi sneered, standing in front of Twice, who held a bright green kids shovel. Dabi held his own yellow one. 

Twice stood right up, gesturing to the beach's shoreline. "Right here, right now. You'll win"

"I want in!" Toga cheered. "I've got the skills to beat both of your asses!"

They all locked eyes, dead serious, before Dabi turned and ran at the shoreline. "Best castle wins! Losers have to be my Magne's servants!"

Tomura rolled his eyes as they all ran and picked the best spots for their castles. He turned when he heard a giggle. 

"Oh shit. Run!" Compress said. The kid ran, something in his grip that looked suspiciously like a... hand.

"Bakugou! You little shit!" Tomura sprinted, yelling at the little. "Give that back!"

"Never!" The kid returned, laughing. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Bakugou ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

'Tsuki was having the time of his life. With his brother's 'Father' in his hands, he ran across the shoreline, bare feet alternating between sandy and wet as he swerved around randomly, dipping in and out of the ocean's waves. This was so much fun. He could feel it everywhere, the tingly euphoria coursing throughout his body. 

"Kid! I'm open!"

'Tsuki prepared to throw it, slowing a tad bit to throw it. It soared, grabbing onto the air as it was sent to Mister Sako. His papa caught it and began running back the other way. He was slower than 'Tsuki and his brother since he was in the slippery sand, but 'Tsuki ran parallel to him on the shore. Mister Sako's cape, a towel tied around his neck, flew behind him as he ran. 

'Tsuki should make his own cape too. He would look really cool with his blue and white striped towel as a cape.

After they teased his big brother. 

When his brother was getting too close for his liking, Mister Sako called to him. "Catch!" And the hand was thrown. Shiggy tried to jump and intercept it but Mister Sako had thrown it in a perfect arch. 'Tsuk fumbled with it, but made sure he stopped it from hitting the wet sand. His big brother would kill him if he got the hand dirty. 

"For fucks sake!" His brother screamed. "Give it back you bastards! I'll kill you!"

'Tsuki could barely breathe, he was trying to run but he kept on laughing and laughing. His older brother caught up and snatched the hand from him, muttering a 'sorry Father' to it. 

He was then tackled him into the sand. 'Tsuki pretended to struggle for a few moments, biding his time. When the water started to come in, he kicked Shiggy off. 

Right into the water. 

His brother screeched, standing before 'Tsuki could even blink. He giggled as the man ran to get a towel, whining about sand and cold water. from a little ways away, Dabi and Twice were cackling, their castles still being worked on. 'Tsuki made his way to the closest one. Toga's. 

"Hey cutie! Hows my castle?"

"It needs more shells" He bluntly told her. "I find some!"

She agreed and he went to fill his shorts' pockets with pretty rocks and shells. Dabi and Twice loudly voiced their complaints that he wasn't helping them and 'Tsuki smiled at them, making a heart with his hands out of his middle and pointer fingers. 

Today was fun!

Word Count: 842

For the next chapter, I'm sorry. I still love you guys though