22; ママ

Extra: Kurogiri

Kurogiri sat on the chair he'd dragged to Bakugou's room. He had left Magne and Twice in charge of the bar, giving them permission to hit Dabi if he dirtied anything. He sighed as his phone rang, again. 

"Hel–"

"Bathroom hall" Toga's very kindly commanded then she hung up. Kurogiri activated his quirk and created a warp gate. A black box came through.  A toy box. Kurogiri, despite still being annoyed at being used as a transporter, admired Toga for looking out for Bakugou's needs and wants. He carefully pulled the wooden box to be next to the bed. Who knows what else Toga would send, he needed space for all her things. 

He was just about to get up to retrieve a drink when his phone rang... Again. Hadn't Toga just given something? How fast did she find things? This time, thankfully, it was Shigaraki. 

"Hello?" 

"Hi" Bakugou's voice answered. "Could you please make a gate in the... uh... You say it, I'm not saying it." The phone was handed off and Shigaraki's highly amused voice finished. "We're in the toy section and –The man's voice dropped to a whisper– He's embarrassed that he liked finding the toys" When Kurogiri heard the sound of something being hit and a defiant 'I heard that you bastard', he laughed. 

"One moment. I'll make a one close to the shelves to avoid suspicion"

"Great"  There was a pause. "Bakugou wants me to say thank you so thanks"

"Your welcome"  Kurogiri liked the ash blonde, he was polite, despite his foul mouth. He still wanted to get a drink but stayed put to watch the toys filter through. As they did, his eyes curved as he smiled. 

A large red plush shark, A set of plastic pokemon –including Pikachu, Evie, and Squirtle–, an alien toy, a bright pink kids makeup set, a red, breadloaf-sized bin of legos, a remote control car, a ridiculously inaccurate Shigaraki figurine and most surprising, an All Might doll. A figurine of the heros Present Mic and Eraserhead followed. Scratch that, there were two Eraserhead figurines. 

Kuroguri gave a snort. Shigaraki was such a fanboy. And Bakugou was like a his clone. He stood and speedwalked to get a drink. He entered the bar. 

"Done?" Magne asked. Kurogiri shook his head. He pulled a bottle of melon flavored soda. 

"Unfortunately not, but the Bakugou kid is practically a Tomura clone as I'm finding out"

"That's... concerning"  Twice said, not even able to contradict himself on the statement. 

"It's quite endearing, actually. They share a liking for Eraserhead, games, and from what Dabi told me, the kid shares Tomura's ideality" He poured

Magne grimaced, "Now we have two psychos. Not that it's not cute, it's adorable"

"Yeah... cute" Twice muttered. "That's fucking terrifying"

"The kid's polite though" Kurogiri said before taking a sip of the glass.* "Now, if you'll excuse me, Toga should be calling, again, any minute" 

Once he got to the room and placed the drink on his chair as he went about and put the toys and trinkets away in the box.

As he put away the items, he couldn't help but to notice a warm feeling. Shigaraki had someone to take care of now. Just like how he took care if the decay-quirked man. What was he feeling? It was a longing happiness. A sad, proud feeling. He didn't understand it, but he did know that he liked what the league had become. He chuckled, he sounded so old to himself.

The moment was shattered by his phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Oh good, I called you before but you were in another call, so I got everything while I was waiting. I'm at–"

"Bathrooms?" Kurogiri exasperatedly guessed.

"Yep! Now chop chop"

Kurogiri sighed. He couldn't wait for this shopping trip to be done so he could get some sanity.

* Can Kurogiri drink?????? He has no visible mouth??? would he just... pour it into his metal neck brace thing??? I'm just gonna pretend he has a mouth somewhere under all his misty stuff. 

Word Count: 682