9; リアクション

Extra: reaction

Yuuei was in chaos. But no one knew. Class A and the teachers were about to watch the video they'd been given. Present Mic had apprehended the low-ranked criminal who'd given it.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Iida asked his teacher who stood next to him, not knowing what they were gathered with the teachers for. "What are we-"

He was cut off by principle Nezu in the front of the room near the projector. "I know this has not been easy, missing a classmate is not an easy task. Early this morning, Present Mic intercepted a criminal who was delivering a message to us. We've already reviewed it, but it's important that you also watch it; as aspiring heroes, you must be able to handle a message like this" Confused faces met the principal. "If it wasn't clear, this pertains to Bakugou Katsuki, your fellow classmate who was taken" Their faces changed. Some held determination, some held fear. And some held anger.

"Without further ado, this is what we received" Nezu presses a button. The lit up and the class was met with a view of Shigaraki and Bakugou. Bakugou looked bad, bruises littered his face and his eyes were red rimmed. They'd never seen him like that. He was in a straitjacket that was secured to the chair by rope. His hair was messed up and a few could pick out the barely visible tear tracks. The blonde looked worried, eyes staring at something off camera. Shigaraki started talking.

"As you may know by now, " The man smirked, a few students grit their teeth. "we've got your little hero student. We want three million yen if you want him back." Something was off. There has to be a catch. That wasn't even a whole lot for this kind of kidnapping. The class watched in horror as the man stepped back to be closer to Bakugou, whose chest stopped moving as he stopped breathing.

"We're not something to look over. And if you think you can take your sweet time finding him instead of paying up..." They could only watch as the man gave a crazed look at their classmate, "He's got twelve hours. Once that's up..." The villain didn't need to continue and he didn't, hovering a hand over their classmate's face, who flinched away. The villain had a decay quirk, they knew that. And it looked like the man was one finger from removing their blonde classmate from the land of the living. The screen went black.

Immediately, Kirishima stood up. "We've gotta find him!" But before any adult could respond, Midoriya answered the redhead.

"The chances of us finding him in twelve hours are slim. principal Nezu, was there a timestamp?"

"No there was not"

"Then the time either started when they filmed it, or when they dropped it off. It's been a few hours either way. There's just no way" A few classmates were about to refute when the green haired boy sniffled.

"We're not- we're not getting Kacchan back"

"Midoriya..."

"Deku, well get him back!" Kirishima smiled. "And Bakubro's strong! He'll blast them and escape!"

Midoriya only frowned more, "They didn't have any visible quirk-inhibitors on him, they've probably given him a serum. Even if he gets his quirk back, it'll never be the same"

The room sobered.

"Unless we pay up" Tsuyu commented quietly. "That is what the school has chose... hasn't it?"

The silence from the pro heroes angered the students.

"SO YOU GUYS ARE JUST GOING TO LET HIM DIE?" Kaminari shouted, accidentally letting his quirk lash out, frying the carpet under him.

"Do you even care about him...?" Ashido asked brokenly. "Or any of us?"

"I can pay for it! Please!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed desperately.

Despite how the ash blonde acted, the class wouldn't be the same without him, and they all knew that.

"We have taken measures to ensure he is found and returned" Nezu simply started

"Isn't there a way we can help?" Kirishima asked. He was given a shake of the head from Aizawa.

"Right now, our priority is keeping you all safe. We cannot be searching for two students"

Midoriya started crying, which made Ashido sob too. A few other classmate's shoulders shook as they covered their faces.

Kirishima looked to Kaminari with a determined face. They nodded at each other. They were not losing the explosive blonde.

Word Count : 731

Surprise~ double update