15; ルーム

Tomura had spent the whole time Bakugou was gone in the spare room, cleaning it to the best of his ability. He didn't want Kurogiri to because he was the kid's big brother dammit. Or, at least he was now. When he stepped back into the bar, he froze, staring at the enormous pile if clothes on one of the booth's tables.

"What... Is that... I... Why..?"

Dabi laughed at him, throwing an arm around his shoulders. "Welcome to the horror of two efficient shoppers" As the man said it, Kurogiri sighed and opened another gate above the pile, a few more articles falling through. It was multicolored and Tomura could easily picked out whose was whose.  There was pink light coloured clothes and the darker more masculine clothing.

"Y'know... She's a good match for him" Spinner commented from a stool. He'd probably gotten back while Tomura was cleaning.

"How so?" Kurogiri asked.

"She's crazy and he's pretty calm, surprisingly. I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes his favorite"

Immediately Dabi made wild motions and moved in between Tomura and Spinner. But that didn't matter. Tomura scowled.

"I'm his fucking favorite, got it? None of you dipshits stand a chance. Dabi, move your ass before I turn you both to ash"

Dabi went to say something but Kurogiri opened a gate and Bakugou and Toga stepped through.

"Hey Shiggy" the blonde boy smiled. "What're you guys doing? Oh... You're Spinner, right?"

Either through teen couldn't read a room or he was purposely trying to change it. Either way, Tomura stood back and Dabi relaxed.

"Your room's all set, kid. You'll have to decorate it though" Tomura told the kid, who gave a nod.

"Yeah me and Toga talked about that... I can get anything I want, right?"

"Of course! Come 'ere" he opened his arms and the kid practically ran into them.

"Except speakers if you like to blast horror movies at three am" Dabi said, shooting a look at Spinner who simply shrugged.

"Worth it" Bakugou laughed in his hold. Mumbling a 'that's lame' that only Tomura heard.

"Let's go see your room" he said. He  led the kid down the hall.

"Unfortunately you can't be next to my room since those are taken, but you'll be next to Compress's. He sleeps a lot but his door's always open. Literally. I'm a hundred percent sure he doesn't lock it ever.

" but that's aside, my door's always open for you. Little or not. I don't sleep as much as everyone else so feel free to come to me for anything. Spinner's offered to paint it was a little bit so you'll probably have to sleep in my room. But while they do that... We've got a death to fake"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Bakugou ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Katsuki grinned. "It's not everyday that you fake your death, what's the plan?"

"We're gonna do an audio. There less of a chance of them refuting it then. I'll send them some ash of you too. So I'll need a little hair for that" Katsuki nodded, humming as Shigaraki opened the door for him. He gaped at the room. It only held a bed in the center of the room and there was plastic covering the floors in preparation for painting but it was perfect. Big windows lined one wall and one of them didn't have a screen. Katsuki carefully stepped to that window and his breath was taken from him.

"Is that– Is that a balcony?" He pressed his face against the window.

"Yeah and no one can get up to it. Spinner checked it and it's a pain in the ass to get to. And he can climb walls"

"Are you sure I get this room? Really, really sure?" He was beginning to feel fuzzy but pushed it back. He could do that later.

"It's yours. Unless you don't like it"

"No! I want this one!"

"Oh good, cuz we only have one other room and it's shitty

" I like this one. Thank you, Shiggy"

Shigaraki pinched his cheek, "no problem, let's go record your death" Katsuki laughed.

"Yeah"

Katsuki followed Shigaraki back to the bar and if Shigaraki felt him holding the man's shirt, the decay-quirked man didn't say anything.

This will be the last one until I finish a  chapter for Silhouette. I'm kinda behind schedule on that by one or two chapters

Word Count: 743

Also... 1.5k?? I thought there were like 5 people? Thanks?!?!