4; しんみり

When he woke, Katsuki immediately knew he'd slipped the previous night. He sat up slowly. He was alone in the room. Where was he? It smelled good. Oh... Shigaraki's room. Katsuki dragged a hand through his hair, pulling on it in frustration.

"Why can't I just be fucking normal?" He whispered to himself. But... His little self was so happy here, and he did feel better.

"I guess I can stay, for at least a little while. Until All Might comes" He sighed, "but... It's just cuz I'm curious. Nothin' more" He said, reassuring himself. 

"That's good, glad you'll be staying" Katsuki's head shot up to the door. Shigaraki stood in his villain outfit.

"Fuck off, Hand-kink"

"That's a new one" The man blinked, stepping into the room. "But it's good you're staying. I wouldn't want to have to restrain you again" Katsuki winced. "But hey, no one wants to do that either so it's a win-win"

"Just cut to the chase already. What the hell do you want from me?" He growled out.

"Want? Oh, Nothing. Those heroes are holding your back. We just want you to be your best"

"I don't kill people, 'm not a damn villain"

"We don't just kill people" Shigaraki laughed, "We're like heroes. We take people in. Toga was disowned just for her quirk. We're like ninety percent sure Dabi ran away from an abusive home. But you know about those kinda things don't you?"

Katsuki tensed, "I'm not– I don't–"

"It's safe here"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Shigaraki ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Tomura sat next to the blonde as he shook slightly, covering his face with his hands. He began removing the hands from himself, aside from Father, as the teen cried. He could bet that none of the heroes had figured it out. He could bet his soul that none of them even suspected that their number one fighter was being hurt at home. He felt bad for the teen.

"Hey, Hand-kink... I can help out with cooking and cleaning in return..." He heard the teen mutter.

"Oh. Like a maid..." He murmured.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Tomura laughed, dodging a faux punch.

"D'you wanna play a game?"  He asked grinning when The teen paused, liking interested.

"What kinda game?"

"I've got an Xbox three-sixty and the Xbox X. The three-sixty is kinda the old, but it was my first console. And I just got the X a few months ago"

"I've never played... On either of them, actually"

"That's fine I'll teach you"

"'Kay" Tomura felt his body warm. He jumped up and turned on the TV that was actually rarely turned off and thought over his choices. Since it was the teen's first time, he decided to pick one of his favorites: Minecraft. Tomura grabbed two controllers first the Xbox X and turned on the console. He threw one at the blonde who caught it before moving to sit back next to the teen.

"If you hate this, I'll disintegrate you faster than you can blink" He said to the blonde, who simply smirked.

The screen then loaded. "Oh I've heard of this. I want a dog"

Tomura laughed, "I'll get you one, do you want your own house or do you wanna add to mine?"

"I'll just add to yours. I can make my own as I go"

I was originally going to have them play a different game but I realized it was single player

Word Count: 573