10; デシジョン

Katsuki frowned. "A fucking fake ransom? That's stupid as hell"

"You seemed to like it"

"I didn't– I didn't like it! Tch! What do you fucking know!"

"Does that mean you don't want to make the fake death clip?"

"Tch! Whatever"

"Is that a yes?"

"You're lucky I don't hate you, hand-kink" Katsuki growled, aggressively pressing buttons in the controller as he fought a zombie off.

"How cute, kid" The decay-quirked man returned.

Katsuki clicked his tongue. They returned to silence as they gamed, the only sounds being their light breathing and the clicking  of the buttons and levers. Occasionally, one of the two would huff at the game. It was twenty minutes later that they spoke again. It was in a whisper, as if they didn't want to confront anything out loud but had to.

"You said I could be your brother"

"I... I know. 'M sorry"

"It was fine" Katsuki stole a glance at the man, eyes trailing from his glove-covered hands to his sincere face. He returned his vision to the screen.

"We do look similar, y'know" He muttered.

"It would be okay..."

"...If I stayed as your brother" he finished. "Hell, I know that. But... I can't leave my dad alone. He wouldn't be okay and I can't..."

"We could bring him too. Keep your both safe. That would be no issue, no problem at all"

"And you– And you wouldn't mind having me as..."

"Not at all, kid" Katsuki sniffed, blinking away the stinging in his eyes.

"Then sure"

"Grea–"

"But I'm not gonna be a villain. I don't have'ta  be a hero, but I'm not bein' a villain" He seriously told the man, bracing himself for the hit. It didn't come.

"You can learn Kurogiri's bar job. I'm sure he'd love help"

"Really? That fucking easy? No nothing?"

"I mean, you'll still have to train, you have to know self defense in case you ever get someone stupid in the bar and we're out. And hey, Compress wanted to teach you magic too so he'll be happy"

Katsuki grinned, "Then yeah, I'll be happy to fake my death"

"Oh.. And we could have Dabi head on over to your house if you want. I'm sure he'd love to day hi to your mother"

Giving a choked laugh, Katsuki nodded. He'd always wanted this. He focused back on the game, desperately trying to ignore how happy and relieved he felt. He leaned over on the man next to him. He wasn't little right now, but he didn't have to be. His little self really trusted the man and this far, he'd been taken care of.

"One time," Shigaraki told him. "Toga forced us all to go shopping and we got everyone kicked out of all of them. She was so mad. She hasn't taken us shopping since. Which is so great, it's boring"

"It's only boring if you make it boring" Katsuki smiled, spamming the green 'A' button as he ran across screen, passing Shigaraki's character quickly. His character was coloured red and black. Shigaraki's was blue and green. He'd said it was to 'blend in' and Katsuki had laughed at him.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Shigaraki ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Tomura really liked playing with Bakugou. It was fun and relaxing. No standards. And they barely looked at each other. He had always liked gaming. No one was there to comment on his body. No one in games could see him. As he clicked buttons with Bakugou laying against him, he felt good. This was so fun.

"Hey Shiggy"  The kid said, he looked down for a second, the kid wasn't looking at him. "We should cut your hair"

"Why?" He'd always had it long since it hid his face. He couldn't imagine what it would feel like short. He supposed it wouldn't be too bad though...

"My mom works in the beauty industry. I've learned it. Your hair is dead at the ends. So that makes you look less than you are. Plus you've got a really nice face, why hide it?" The kid was so blunt. Tomura had to lift a hand to his face to hide the heat.

"I... I guess I could cut it. But I don't know about that"

"I can cut it" Another glance down confirmed that the kid was still focused on the screen.

"Okay, we can do that tomorrow"

"Okay. Oh and does your quirk dry out your skin?"

"Yeah. Its the drawback"

"That's not actually that bad. I can go deaf if I use mine too much. If you apply lotion and moisturizer everyday it should help. I can help you find the good stuff"

"...Okay"

"Oh... And while we're on the topic, you're wardrobe needs updating. I can go with Toga so I'll just need you're sizes and whatnot"

"Ah, kid you gotta get your own stuff"

"I know, that's why we'll be using Kurogiri's portal things"

"You're something else, kid"

"I know. Oh and how so you feel about chapstick?"

Word Count: 835