5; キャンディー

Tomura was beside himself in joy. He finally had someone to game with.  The teen next to him caught on fast and they now sat side by side on the floor gaming. The blanket from the bed was curled around the teen like it was a fort. Which Tomura wanted too, but he had the pillows. He had made the teen diamond armour and given him a sword. They were the perfect duo, actually. The blonde fought off the mobs while he mined. Tomura had slipped on his gloves as they started. That way he could use all of his fingers. Bakugou had muttered something about the gloves being cool and Tomura had felt warm. The teen was adapting easily. 

It was noon when they decided to save and exit, both safe in the house. The building was made of wood and originally hadn't looked pretty but the teen had taken the time to make it more visually appealing. The house sat on a hill next to a village and above a river. Bakugou had created a fishing dock. As it turned out, the explosive blonde had patience for fishing. Tomura did not; he was glad he wore his gloves. 

"You hungry?" He asked. 

"Yeah. Hell, both in game and out" They untangled from the bedding and Tomura noted how the teen was much more relaxed after the previous night's headspace. 

"Bakugou" The teen hummed, expending too much energy to untangle his legs from the blanket. "Do you have a caretaker?"The teen froze. "I'll take that as a no. Do your hero friends even know?"

"No fucking way I'd tell them"  The teen muttered, finally getting his legs loose and standing. 

"I can take care of you. We all can here. It's no problem, you know"

"You're just tryna get me to fucking join and I'm not going to, Hand-kink"

"Technically, you already did"

"Shut your fucking mouth!"

"Think it over. Come, come" Tomura walked out, not checking to see if the teen was following. He knew the ash blonde was. They entered the bar area and the eyes slid over to him. The teen behind him huffed in distaste. 

"Kurogiri, food" He grumbled, rolling his eyes as the others in the bar narrowed their eyes at the teen behind him. "Knock it off dipshits" He could feel Bakugou's smirk behind him. He turned, sure enough, the teen was quickly wiping the look off his face. "You too"

"Who're you? My mother?" Dabi and Magne burst out laughing, making Tomura frown. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Bakugou ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Shigaraki looked annoyed, Katsuki shifted uncomfortably. Had he upset the man who he'd just spent the past few hours gaming with? Sure, he had been kidnapped, but He didn't want to upset them and have to add them to his long list of people who hated him. He looked down, whispering a faint 'sorry' under his breath. He didn't even know if the man heard it. 

A heavily disguised guy came forward, eying Shigaraki, who nodded.

"Hello. Your name was Bakugou, yeah?" Katsuki nodded, " I got by Mr.Compress, it's a pleasure to meet you" Now Katsuki was confused. No one was 'pleased to meet him'. Never ever. This man was lying. His lips twitched downward for a second as he hid a frown.

"Are we introducing ourselves?" An excited voice squealed from his right, he turned his head. A crazed blonde girl grinned at him. "I'm Toga!" She seemed way too happy to meet him also.

"Dabi" He turned to the scarred man. At least one didn't pretend to like him.

" I'm Twice. Good to meet you. No it isn't, I hate you" Katsuki nodded to that guy, he didn't hide his hate and Katsuki knew that was the only truthful statement so far. He glanced to the large bodied person standing against the wall.

"I'm Magne. But you can call me Big Sis" So a woman then.

The final person didn't speak, so Shigaraki spoke for them. "That twat is Spinner. And in sure you know Kurogiri"

"Yeah, sure" Katsuki mumbled, feeling a little overwhelmed with everything. He played with the hem of his shirt. He felt little again, but not fully. He felt like they fuzzy inbetween. A dish clanked on the bar counter and he jumped.

"I made you something heavy. You probably haven't eaten all day today if you've been taking after someone I know" Shigaraki laughed at Kurogiri before pushing Katsuki towards the seat. Katsuki climbed up, staring at the dish. It was curry. He loved curry. Was this really for him? Would they be mad if he ate it? Was this a test?

It's not poisoned if that's what you think" Dabi monotoned. He frowned, looking to Shigaraki.

"It's yours, you can eat it if you want" He blinked a few times before grabbing the spoon and digging in. It was so good. And it was warm! He hadn't had something warm other than whatever Shigaraki fed him in a while. Mother didn't let him go in the kitchen, he was lucky if his loving father snuck him the scraps. But he couldn't always do that. His mother wouldn't hesitate to hurt his father too.

"So?" Someone asked.

"I'th th'o good!" He returned through the spoon. A few of the villains laughed, but he didn't see the sad look Shigaraki shared with Kurogiri.

Word Count: 911

I'm went back and fixed Shiggy's name to his first name (. _ •.)