31; ワッフル

Current Arc: Family of Thieves

'Tsuki stood in the league's kitchen. Kurogiri, the mother figure of the league, was out. They'd forced him away from the kitchen promising to not make a mess

He didn't know why or how the league had a waffle maker but they did.

"Now what?" He asked after the adults had placed various things on the counter. He had dragged a stool over to help.

"They're going to do the first part, you and need can do the next part" his auntie told him, pulling s bowl over so that it was in front of 'Tsuki. He glanced over and watched his uncle spray the waffle maker with the cooking spray. That's how they made it no stick?

His auntie handed him a whisk and he took it, grinning. She measured out  the baking powder and tapped it into the bowl.

"Here, you can measure the flour with me, it's very hard for me, you'll have to help"

He nodded, "Yeah! I'm super strong!"

He helped her measure the flour. He was strong, he could help her. They could only find half cups so he did them. His auntie counted.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Good that's two cups. Do you wanna do the sugar?"

"Mnhm! There's a  super lot right?"

"No, there's only a tablespoon. That way we can add the sweet stuff on top"

"M'kay" he took the spoon and scooped the sugar. When auntie turned her head to tell his papa to mix the wet stuff, he added another half a spoon. "Now what?"

"I'll do the salt and then you can mix it"

He nodded, and watched her use the tablespoon thing to add a teeny bit.  'Tsuki mixed it with the whisk. Music started playing and he looked over at his papa, who smiled at him. 'Tsuki smiled back.

"All set?" He nodded. His uncle poured the bowl of wet stuff.  To his bowl. "Mix this. Do you need help?"

"Nope! I got it!

"Okay" 'Tsuki grinned mixing. And mixing. And mixing. And mixing.

"How much do I have to mix?" He whined.

His papa laughed. " I'll finish for you, why don't you help your uncle measure the chocolate chips?"

"'Kay!" He hopped off of the stool and ran to help Uncle Spinner.

"Let's put one cup, we don't want too many"

"Why?"

"Cuz we can put more on the top to make designs" his auntie told him. That made sense.  He poured the cup into the bowl Papa was mixing.

"Hey! Shiggy likes sugar! I can make him a smiley face!"

"That's a great idea" he turned to see Dabi leaning over the counter. "If you want, you can make a heart too"

'Tsuki nodded, face hurting from his smile. "Yes! I can do that! A heart with a smiley face!"

"I'm gonna cook these now, okay? You get to decorate" his uncle told him as he stood by the hot waffle maker with the bowl.

"M'kay! Oh. We made a mess..."

Dabi laughed, walked away. "You can clean it. Kurogiri won't even know"

'Tsuki immediately nodded to himself and grabbed a cloth from one of the drawers. He pulled the stool over to the sink and stepped up to wet the cloth. Once he did that, he went and wiped down the messy counters. Papa Sako took the empty bottle and utensils to the sink and began washing them. His auntie put away the finished ingredients and pulled out clean dishes. She took two small bowls and filled one with more chocolate chips and the other with blueberries that they'd gotten. She placed the can of whipped cream next to the dishes.

When 'Tsuki finished with the counters, he went and found the broom. He would've mopped but he wasn't very good at it.

He swept and his auntie held the dust pan for him. The sweeper team.

It smelled good, like yummy waffles.

Spinner placed a stack of waffles down, they'd cleaned everything in three time it took to cook them.

"I'll make Shiggy's!" 'Tsuki immediately told them. Just in case they were thinking they should. His uncle gave him a plate either a golden waffle on it. It was pretty, chocolate chips scattered in it.

'Tsuki sprayed it with whipped cream making a quick outline of a heart and a smaller smiley face inside of it. He then placed chocolate chips in the cream outlines. A smile in a heart. Perfect!

"Done!"

"Looks great! Here, you can make yours"

He was handed another plate and he put a little whip cream in each square, toping some with chocolate chips and others with blueberries.

"Done! I'll go get Shiggy!"

Be was about to run out when Kurogiri walked in. 'Tsuki giggled at the league's mom figure. The mist-man was staring in shock.

"How is it still...?"

The adults all pointed at 'Tsuki, who shrugged. "I like ta clean"

Word Count: 850

I love you guys ♡

Next Arc: Tiny Bites

(Something happened and the chapters are all out of order and I can't fix it, sorry about that!!)