29; ファミリ

Family Of Thieves Arc ♡

'Tsuki stood next to Spinner. Lizard man, Ninja turtle, and the absolute best uncle in his opinion. And his only uncle, but that didn't matter; Spinner was the best.

And while she'd introduced herself as Big Sis originally, 'Tsuki thought she was better suited for an aunt position. Like how Mister Compress also held an uncle like position, though it was more fatherly than uncle-y.

Honestly, 'Tsuki wasn't quite sure about Mister Compress being a father to him. After all, Dad was already his dad. And Dad and Mister Compress weren't together like his Super Secret Big Brother® and Dabi were.

But he decided that the fact didn't matter so much. Mister Compress was like a father, so he was like a father. Simple.

That all being said, 'Tsuki was happy with his crazy family. Even if the positions of such family members were a little odd.

Hey kiddo, d'you wanna take a walk? Me, Magne, and Spinner can take you to the store"

"Yeah!" 'Tsuki beamed at Mister Compress. "We can make waffles! Uh.. Please"

"Sure. We gotta get you in a disguise first" 'Tsuki nodded at Spinner and took the sweatshirt Magne handed him. It was hers, if the size was any indication. He was drowning in it. 'Tsuki giggled giving a thumbs up through the sleeves.

"Good?" He asked. Mister Compress nodded. Spinner simply ruffled his hair before pulling the hood up.

"You look adorable" His auntie smiled.

"Ah Door able? What's 'at mean?"

"It means you're cute" Mister Compress told him, extending a hand to him. 'Tsuki grabbed it; the sweatshirt sleeve swallowing their entwined hands. He gave a cheery smile up at the father-like man.

"Y'know..." He started, swinging their hands as they walked. "I'd like a huge family here. Super big. I've got Shiggy, my secret big brother. An' my sister, Toga. But we're the same years old sometimes. An' Daddy, who's my dad" —Spinner snorted— "An' Dabi is Shiggy's prince. So he's like another big brother? And you're" He flapped a sleeve towards his uncle. "My uncle. Twice too. 'Cept you an' him aren't like Shiggy an' Dabi. An' you wan'ed to be big sis but you're my auntie"

"What about me?" Mister Compress asked.

"You're... like a dad, but you're not wifh Daddy so I dunno"

Mister Compress chuckled, "I see. That would work, I suppose. You've got a dad and a papa?"

"Mnhm! I've got two big brothers, one sis'er, two dads, two uncles and one auntie. Tha's a super big lot!" For emphasis, 'Tsuki used his arms to show how big it was, creating a wide gap between his hands. It was a little hard because he was still holding his papa's hand. His auntie laughed. "Oh! Mister Compress, can I call you papa? All the time?"

"Sure, go right ahead kiddo"

"'Cept... Big me isn't gonna do that... Big me is kinda weird, huh?"

"Yeah, but you're a good kid. Big and little" His uncle told him. 'Tsuki grinned.

"When you're big, you can just call me Sako. Would that work?"

"Mister Sako! That's super duper cool!"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Shigaraki ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Tomura wandered around the base. He was bored to death. Dabi was out doing some recon and Bakugou was out with the mature members. He passed the bar doorway and saw a member of his league sitting idly, phone in hand.

"Hey Twice" He greeted as he walked in. The masked man gave a two fingered salute. 

"Wassup" Tomura shrugged, dropping onto the booth across from the man with a dramatic sigh. 

"I'm bored"

"Hi bored I'm Twice"

Tomura huffed. "Fuck you, you're not entertaining"

"Go play with your hands, fearless leader. Obviously Dabi isn't here to play with you"

Tomura stood, flipping the man off. "Fine, I'll play on your bed" He broke out in a run, the man running after him screaming obscenities. Tomura laughed.

Word Count: 684

Just as a note:

A sequel is a published, broadcast, or recorded work that continues the story AFTER an earlier one.

You know who you are.