27; 良い

Tomura held Bakugou's hand with four fingers. He could tell the teen had no distrust about him without gloves. Something that made Tomura uncomfortably happy. It was about five in the afternoon. Or... Tomura supposed it could also be called evening. Whichever one. He didn't really care about such labels.

The teen seemed to have revived from his previous slump, though Tomura could see the way the ash blonde's lips occasionally down turned. And the way the young adult's breath occasionally hitched wasn't missed either. Tomura was a villain, he knew how to detect negative feelings.

As the teens big brother, it was his duty to fix it. They paused at the corner. Masaru was going to meet them here.

"Who's paying?" Tomura turned. Masaru was crossing the street to meet them.

"I can. Money is never a problem" He told the kid's father.

"I figured as much. Well then, where're we going?"

"To eat. Dunno where" Bakugou answered.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go, I've got the perfect place" Tomura quickly said, pulling Bakugou along. Just in his peripheral, he could see Masaru grab Bakugou's other hand. They were now conjoined in a chain.

Almost like an actual family. They were all pretty similar anyways. Tomura was about a few centimeters shorter than the man but it was barely noticeable. Bakugou just a tad shorter than him.

They were all around the one seventies, very similar in height.

Masaru was a tad out of place with the darkest hair, but in all honesty, Tomura thought it fit well. The whole league was a family. A mixed up, perfect family.

"Woah" He heard Katsuki say, staring at the building in front of them.

It was a dark green restaurant with yellow trimming around the windows and doors. Somehow it opened in this part of town.

The name proudly stood over the door. In a bright yellow, almost golden, colour. 'Japian'. It was a fusion restaurant that Tomura had found. Japanese and Indian. Something right up Bakugou alley, the teen was obviously addicted to any food that had hot spices in it.

He'd watched in horror as the teen had poured almost a full tube of wasabi into ramen last week.

Kurogiri happily supplied the young adults with hot sauce, wasabi, and peppers. All of various heat levels.

Tomura pulled Bakugou into the restaurant letting Masaru open the door for them. He'd come to the restaurant with Dabi a few times so the staff ignored the hand over his face.

The first time had been absolutely hilarious. Dabi and him had spent over ten minutes laughing after explaining. Plus, it didn't matter what they thought, Father wasn't going to be removed for the likes of them.

The woman, the owners' daughter, seated them. It was a small restaurant, they were the only costumers at the current time. Mostly so because it usually got packed around seven, they'd beat the rush.

They ordered, and he got his usual. He sat across from Bakugou, which sat next to his father.

When the bowl of noodles was placed in front of  Bakugou, Tomura watched the teen's face light up. It was spicy, he could tell by both the smell and the red orange broth. His own bowl was similar, but much, much, much more mild. He liked sweet, not spicy. Masaru had gotten Tandoori. Tomura had never had the dish, but it looked good.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Bakugou ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Katsuki, in all honesty, was having a good time. Sure, he'd had a whole mental breakdown and all, but hey, that was an hour ago. Life was great now.

He got noodles that were in a brother if Indian spices. Katsuki loved Indian food, even though it was rare in Japan to have restaurants solely for the food. He really loved curry. Especially spicy curry, and the Indians had mastered it. Most Japanese curry was relatively mild to him.

And it wasn't just the taste that he loved. His quirk lowered his heart rate significantly. So to keep himself in a healthy condition, he had to either keep himself in movement, high emotions, or engage himself in something that upped his heart rate. Spicy things tended to do that for him and over time, he grew to crave the spice filled foods.

He loved this stuff, this restaurant create the perfect balance between Indian spices and Japanese sweet noodles. Savory perfection.

Shigaraki laughed and he looked up mouth full of noodles. His dad snorted.

"W'an?" He asked through the noodles.

Shigaraki simply slumped down, hiding his face in his arms as he laughed.

Katsuki swallowed the bite and turned to his father. "What?"

"Here" His father snickered, reversing his phone's camera to show him. His whole mouth was bright red. He looked like he was wearing lipstick. Katsuki scrubbed at his lips only to realize it wasn't coming off.

Shigaraki, who had calmed down enough to watch burst back into laughter, covering his mouth. The hand, Father is what his brother had called it, had slipped back into his head like a hat. The man's eyes we're crinkled as he let out heaving laughter.

"Shut up! It's not funny!" Katsuki protested, using the sleeve of Spinner's coat, he'd stolen it on the way out, to cover his mouth from sight.

His father burst into laughter making Katsuki pout. "It's not fucking funny!"

If any of them had looked around the restaurant, they would've seen the staff smiling fondly at their actions.

But hey, who's looking around?

Word Count: 966

Once again spending time thinking about Shigaraki, but I also planned out the arcs I have left to do. There's not many... We're almost done here... o(TヘTo) くぅI'll probably write a sequel or something cuz I love this so much.