26; 怖がって

My youtube recommended, guys...

When Tomura wasn't given a response, he opened the door. It was unlocked. Bakugou wasn't there.

He went to leave when heard a strained whisper. "Shigara- Shigaraki?" It was from behind the curtain. In three steps, Tomura walked through and reached the curtain, slowly opening it. The teen looked a mess compared to the hour or two prior. What had happened?

Tomura climbed into the dry tub and pulled the teen close, careful to keep only four fingers touching the teen. "Hey... It's okay" He wasn't quite sure what to say. Was he allowed to just straight up ask the teen what the problem was?

"It's- It's no-ot okay!" The teen choked out into his shirt, holding him tightly.

He would have to ask then. "Why's it not okay? Are you hurt?"

The questions seemed to make the teen's condition worse. Bakugou shook his head as a means of communication, emotions obviously overtaking his ability to speak.* Tomura's heart ached. What could he do to fix this?

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. It's alright" God, he was so shit at comforting. Dabi was good at that. What was he supposed to do? What was he supposed to say? He'd give anything to know how he could help the teen. His heart about stopped when he realized that the teen had stopped breathing in, only exhaling in sobs.

"Bakugou, you need to breathe. Can you do that for me?" The teen shook his head, chest heaving. Tomura took a dive back into when Sensei would console him when he was young. "I need you to look at me. Do that for me" Tomura wasn't quite sure what he was doing was going to help, but he hoped it would. "Good"

"Here, give me your hand" The teen did so and Tomura noted with distaste how the teen's hand was covered in a layer of sweat. He knew it was the teen's quirk. Bakugou had probably subconsciously activated it. He had to calm the younger down before he detonated. That would be painful on both ends. 

"Here, feel right here. That's my pulse. Can you feel it?" Bakugou nodded. The more he talked, the more the teen seemed to calm. That was good. "Focus on that. One, two. One, two. Breathe. One, two. One, two. In, hold. Out, hold. Good"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Bakugou ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Katsuki sat there with his fingers wrapped around Shigaraki's wrist, feeling the man's heartbeat. It remained the same; a steady beat that he could catch and hold onto. His older brother's skin had dramatically improved with Katsuki's lotion recommendations, though it was still quite rough due to his quirk's quick rate of decaying his skin cells. 

"Do you wanna have a spa day?" His brother asked him. Katsuki couldn't contain the laugh that bubbled at his lips; though the sound was rather wheezy. "No, I'm being serious. We can run down to the convenience store and get those facemasks and maybe some snacks. Toga has a bunch of movies stuffed away somewhere, we can watch those. Sound good? Or we can try out a restaurant I think you'll like"

"Sure" Katsuki simply responded with, wiping his cheeks with one hand, his other still holding Shigaraki's wrist. 

"Which one? Both? Yeah. We can do both. What do you wanna do first?"

"Can we eat? I think I missed lunch"

"And breakfast" Shigaraki smiled at him. Katsuki really liked how safe the elder made him feel. The man's meer presence made it seem like everything was alright. "Let's go get your dad. We can't leave him out of the fun, can we?"

"'Kay. But only for food, he's never liked spa days" 

"Understandable. Dabi doesn't either" 

Katsuki took Shigaraki's help up and stood, climbing out of the tub. When the man pulled him into a hug, he couldn't control his lips as they pulled upwards into a smile. He really liked it here.

Word Count: 709

* Ever since I had my injury (and consequently a tube shoved down my throat to let me breathe) I've been unable to speak when my negative emotions go past a certain level. My voice physically stops. Is it a physical reaction from the injury? Or perhaps mental trauma from it?