30; チア

Current Arc: Family of Thieves

'Tsuki, to be honest here, had no clue what he was doing.

They were getting things for waffles, but he didn't really know what went in waffles. all he knew was that waffle sauce went into the waffle cooker. That was it right? Easy. The only thing he was one hundred percent sure of was chocolate chips and whipped cream. Those always went on waffles.

With that in mind, he made sure to put a bag of chocolate chips into the basket his uncle held.

"Hey, where's 'a waffle sauce?"

His auntie laughed loudly. "The what?"

"The syrup? We can get that" His uncle said.

'Tsuki shook his head. "No! The stuff to make waffles with!"

His papa laughed. "There's no waffle sauce. There's batter. You put that in to make it. Is that what you mean?"

"Yeah, where d'ya get that?"

"We make it sweetheart" Auntie Magne told him. "We'll need flour, eggs, sugar, and baking powder. We should have the rest of the stuff at home. So, what do we have already?"

'Tsuki checked through the basket that his uncle held out for him. They got sugar, chocolate chips and... Cooking spray? What was that for? Did it taste good?

"We gots sugar an' choco' chips. An' cooking spray? Does that taste good?"

"No, you can't eat that. It's to make sure the waffles don't stick" Papa Sako told him. He nodded seriously. Why don't they just make no stick waffles then? He didn't voice his question. Maybe they didn't know how to make those.

His uncle handed the basket to Auntie Magne. "Come on, kiddo, let's go find stuff"

'Tsuki took the man's hand, waving at his papa and auntie.

"So. I'm gonna teach you something very important. You wanna be a villain, right?"

"Yeah, just me though"

"That's fine. You might need it either way" Skinner leaned close, voice dropping to a whisper; like he was telling a secret. "I'm gonna teach you how'ta steal"

'Tsuki grinned. "Cool!" His hair was messily rubbed as his uncle ruffled his hood.

"It'll work better if you have somewhere to hide it. This sweatshirt works good 'cuz it hides your pants pockets. Come pick something"

He stepped forward and scanned the shelves, looking for something he liked. There were all sorts of aisles. Food, more food, even more food, decorations and food, feminine care, more food, even more food.

"This way" He pulled his uncle towards the feminine care aisle. They always had pretty stuff around there.

As expected, the aisles were full of things he liked. It was two aisles with an opening halfway through to make it accessible.

Most if it was actually feminine hygiene products but about a fourth was his favorite stuff. Makeup and other likewise things.

His uncle looked slightly uncomfortable about the aisle they were in, but 'Tsuki simply waved happily at the one woman in the aisle. She smiled, waving back.

He let for of his uncle's hand to walk up to her. "'Cuse me. Do you know which liner is good?"

"Sure, I'll show you" he followed the woman to near where his uncle stood. She pointed out a brand.

"This brand is my favorite, so far it's never clumped or smudged. Some are waterproof too, so it's really nice. They make good mascara too"

"That's really cool! Waterproof stuff lasts forever"

The woman laughed, "Yeah, now go ahead and pick whatever you like, I have to ring up before much husband gets antsy in the car"

"Thank you! Oh an' guys always like flowers, even if they say they don't. I's a secret thing"

"Thanks, I'll remember that" the woman smiled, waving goodbye as she walked off towards the register area. 'Tsuki waved back before leaning close to the eye liners.

"This one" He told his uncle, holding up a thin line one in the brand the woman had told him about. "I gotta get shadow sometime, only gots the pink one. I need s' more"

"Didn't peg you as a make up artist" Spinner said.

'Tsuki shrugged, "Big me 's a lot better, but i's pretty"

"It is" His uncle agreed. "Now, come close, we have to avoid the cameras seeing. Good, carefully pulled off the tag. Mmhn, good. You can stick it to the underside of the shelf"

"Got it! Now what?"

Stick that in your pants. No not that! I meant your pocket"

'Tsuki giggled. "D'you think I can get Auntie to get me that?" He pointed at a case of eye shadow. It held various orange shades and black.

His uncle took it into his hands. "I can get it, since you've learned so well"

"Thank you!" He cheered. "Let's go show Papa an' Auntie!"

"Yeah" 'Tsuki pulled his uncle around the main aisle, glancing in each one until he spotted his family members. He ran to see them, pulling his huffing uncle with him.

Word Count: 868

Don't tell anyone but a few years ago, before I ran across a few towns with my her, my older sister took me to a small store and taught me how to not get caught stealing. I'm basing this on that experience.