35; カーニバル

Current Arc: Carnival Oil

It, for once, wasn't Katsuki's idea to go out. It was Twice's. They as in just the two of them, were going to the carnival in a wards over. They took the train, which made the experience much more normalized instead of using Kurogiri's gates. He loved the mist-man and his gates, but they shouldn't rely on him that much, it was borderline bitchy.

So now the two  of them stood together just inside if the carnival, the yellow bracelets stating that they'd paid loosely on their wrists.

"Now what?" He asked.

"Now we do stuff. And we go home"

"'Kay"

Katsuki looked around, a tad overwhelmed with the amount of options. He started walking, looking through and Twice followed at his side.

There were lights in every direction flashing, blinking and spinning. Every colour. Reds, blues, greens, yellows, whites.

It was beautiful, especially since it was almost fully dark out. His eyes lifted to see the ferris wheel. It was decorated with insanely bright lights, switching colours and patterns.

"That's pretty" he whispered, it being almost unheard under the music and crowd. "We can go in that later, yeah?"

"Sure, we can take pictures too. That is the worst idea ever"

Katsuki laughed, pulling the masked man over to a dart game. They both played. Four darts each.

"The blue balloons are worth one point and the red are two. Yellow are three. You need at least five to get a prize. If you get all twelve points you get to pick anything you want from over there" Katsuki followed the guy's five get to see various prizes that were out of the norm for carnival games. They were literal prizes to go for.

Twice went first, missing all if balloons and bouncing off of the board. Katsuki laughed, warning a noticeable glare.

He picked up one of the darts and took s breath, searching for a good place to aim for.

As the guy has stated, there were three colours. The blue balloons were easy targets, being blown up daily big. The red were the size of his palm, the yellow even smaller.

He really wanted a cool prize.

He threw and hit a yellow with a 'pop!'. Twice cheered.

'Pop!' Twice managed to get a red. Katsuki shot him a thumbs up.

He picked up his second and 'pop!'. Another yellow.

Twice threw, 'pop!' A blue balloon.

'Pop!' "Hell yeah" Another yellow.

Twice missed again, sighing in dejection. "Good luck. You better get the yellow or I'll kill you"

"Yes sir" He threw. 'Pop!' Yellow.

"Fuck yes! You're the best! You're decent"

"Bow down to me, peasant" Katsuki grinned.

"We've got a winner!" The guy called, ringing a bell. Katsuki couldn't help but laugh when the guy offered Twice his options. Tiny, cheap stuffed animals.

He heard his league member (uncle) mutter something about giving it to Toga when he chose a pink frog.

"Now, whether would you like to pick?"

Katsuki glanced at the possible choices.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Jin ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

(Surprise!! It's Twice!!)

The kid absolutely lit up when he looked over the prizes. It was hidden behind the hat and hood he wore but the teen's face had turned into one of an excited kid's.

Jin watched with teen clear his throat before giving a shaky "That one" He followed the teen's finger to let his eyes fall one gaming console.

"Something for your brother? How cute" He grinned, "Such a good boy, getting something for Shigaraki"

The kid flushed, "Sh- Shut up! It's for me!"

"Oh? It'll stay in his room, right?" When the teen went silent, accepting the box from the guy, Jin beamed. He had been right.

"Whatever, let's go so I can whoop your ass in another game"

Jim shrugged, "Sure, I wanna see what you're bad at. So everything"

Bakugou turned to him with a viscous smirk. "Nothing. I'm good at everything"

"We'll see about that. Come on, let's go. We're leaving, stay here"

Jin led the teen to a water shooting game. He was sure to beat the teen.

"Wait, let's up the stakes" Oh no. "If I win five games of your choice, you have to buy me games for this"

"And if you don't, you have to make a really cool cape for me. With the fur and eerything"

Bakugou held out his free hand and Jin took it. "May the best bitch win"

Word Count: 775

Not to brag but I'm good at darts ٩( ᐛ )و

(And that's it. That's all I'm good for at carnivals. I'd be a boring date lol)

{I have 14k reads since when???}