6; 小さい

Katsuki finished his curry happily, swinging his feet. He stopped swinging then abruptly when he realized that he was doing the act. Shigarak gracefully moved to lean on the counter next to him.

"Feeling little? Do you wanna go back to my room?" He nodded, the stares of the other villains were slowly ebbing away his calm confidence. So as Kurogiri took his empty dish, he quietly followed the decay-quirked man. Each step he took made the fuzzy feeling go away, he just felt small. Katsuki could hear the villains he'd just met laugh as he walked down the hallway and brought a fist to his face to rub his stinging eyes, it came back damp. They didn't like him. He gasped silently, burying his face in his hands as he noiselessly cried. They hated him, didn't they? Because mommy told then he was naughty. A naughty, naughty, very bad boy. He paused at the bedroom door of the man who'd played with him and fed him so kindly. He couldn't stop his tears even though he should. Because mommy said that boys don't cry. That boys weren't weak. That boys didn't act like he did. It was his fault. He was so naughty. He didn't like this feeling, he wanted to be a good boy!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Shigaraki ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Tomura's heart throbbed as he turned to looked down at the boy who'd been silent. The kid was practically sobbing over something Tomura didn't even know. He pulled the kid forward into his room and towards the bed. The TV was lighting the otherwise dark room a pretty blue from the console shutting itself down.  He sat the kid down and adjusted his gloves to make sure that they were stopping his quirk. They were. He pulled the obviously upset kid in to a hug, though he wasn't quite sure how to. He hoped he wasn't making it weird for the kid.

"Hey, what's got you all upset?" He asked as softly as his raspy voice allowed.

"'M naughty. Made 'veryone lie an' tha's not good. Tha's naughty"

"Hey, hey. No one lied. What're you talking about?"

"Said i' was nice to meet me!" The kid exclaimed like Tomura has said something seriously wrong. "It's never nice to meet me! 'M naughty! I made 'em mad didn't I?"

"No! No, you can never make any of us mad.  And you're not naughty. Never think that. No one is naughty here. The heroes are naughty, they didn't help you, huh?" The boy nodded with a sniffle, "Wait here, I'll get something to prove it" Tomura released the kid and moved off the bed to search underneath for a plastic box he'd  left there for a while. He pulled it out and unclipped the lid. He glanced up to see the blonde curiously looking over. Tomura lifted a old, torn up stuffed cat from the box. It was a pale cream colour.

Handing it up, he spoke, "This cat is magical. It will turn purple when someone naughty holds it. See, it's not purple when I held it. Now, you hold it and see" Obviously it was a small lie, but it seemed to work. The kid was staring at the cat in surprise. It stayed the same, no purple.

"Not... Not purple?"

Tomura frowned, "No purple. You're not naughty" The kid nodded, lip wobbling as he wiped at his eyes. "So... Dabi looks weird, right? Like a burnt rasin, yeah?"

The kid smiled, nodding. "Mmhm, but his hair is like mine! Spike, spike!"

"Yeah, but yours looks better, he's just annoying. I'm your favorite, right?

"Yeah!" Tomura nodded firmly. He better be the kids favorite.

"It's about nap time" He informed the boy as he collected the blanket and pillows from the floor, placing them on the bed and tucking the kid into them.

"Night night, Shiggy" The boy returned, holding the cat close, "Can I keep Kitty?"

"Sure, I'm gonna go get something to eat, I'll be here when you wake, okay?"

"Mkay thankth" Tomura ran a gloved hand through the boy's blonde hair as the kid closes his eyes, snuggling into the blanket. He got up and left, returning to the bar.

"So" He started, "we did good. Kid's obviously not doing well with the heroes"

Word Count: 718