36; 笑い

Current Arc: Carnival Oil

Katsuki ended up winning.

Nothing surprising to him, but Twice threw a fit. Apparently he was too good at everything. So with that in mind, Katsuki compromised and let the split man pick the rides.

"I'll make us scream. It's boring"

"Fine. Where to first?"

Screams rang out and Twice immediately pointed in that direction. Katsuki grinned, taking the hand that Twice offered. It was some sort of swing thing. Two per seat. Twice and Katsuki got on, having bought tickets earlier. It started out pretty lame, they are really just spun so that their thighs pressed together; the centripetal force of it making it interesting.

"Everyone was screaming about this bull–" A scream rang out and both Twice and Katsuki glanced to see the ride diagonal from this one.

"We're going on that next. It's probably gonna be lame"

The spinning, Katsuki noticed, had been increasing in velocity. Not only was he pressed against Twice, but he was also pressed against the seat backing.

The people in other chairs were screaming.

"Maybe we're just to traumatized time scream at these kinda things. Or we're just stupid" Twice shouted, loud enough for him to hear over everything else.

"Then we'll scream on purpose" Katsuki grinned.

So they screamed, laughing and yelling random things. Katsuki took gasping breaths as he screamed, though the annoyance at such pauses was overrun by the euphoria of screaming with Twice on a swing going who knows how fast in the air. Twice's own screams were in a tad lower pitch than his own, yet he could practically feel the man's cheer. 

When they finally got off, Twice grabbed his wrist and led him to the one they'd seen before. They got in line watching with smiles as other people screamed. It looked like a rectangular oval, a paperclip-like shape.  It had boxes, of which could freely spin separately as the overall ride spun. When the ride paused to change riders, the people stuck up top spun, rocking their cage so that it almost completed a full circle. Katsuki watched with a sick satisfaction as he heard people scream from within the violently rocking ones. 

"This looks cool. It's gonna be boring" Katsuki turned to face Twice, a soft smile on his face. 

"We can go find food after this, yeah? I'm hungry as fuck"

"Sure"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Jin ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Jin couldn't help the warm butterflies that fluttered inside himself as the kid smiled at him. Was this what Shigaraki felt? He wanted to spoil the kid and keep him happy. He wanted to protect the teen. He blinked, following Bakugou into a cage, he sounded like a parent or something. The kid, according to Spinner, had deemed him an uncle. He kinda liked that. He would be the cool uncle, then. 

"I wanna vomit, so spin it" Bakugou told him as they strapped in. Jin laughed. 

"Can you handle it? I can, you can't"

"It's on, dearest family of mine. I'll make you throw up your insides" Bakugou didn't seem to notice, or perhaps didn't care, but the butterflies Jin felt just about exploded. The teen had confirmed in his older headspace that they were family. God, he felt like some schoolgirl. Except, he didn't have a crush; just an overbearing feeling of fondness for the teen. Damn right they were family. 

His body lurched as the teen squirmed around, rocking the cage with a cackle. Jin followed suit, moving in sync with Bakugou until the cage was swinging in a movement very close to a circle. The overall movement paused as the ride stopped to switch out riders. Their cage was pretty much at the top. 

"Let's go. It's now or never, sissy" Jin used every part of his body to rock the cage. And while Bakugou didn't verbally respond, the teen copied his movements. Screams rang out around them as they finally, finally spun the cage in a full circle. Bakugou cheered and Jin found himself cheering too. Sure, his stomach had lurched, but it was in a weirdly good way. 

When the ride ended and they stepped off, Jin interlocked their arms. 

"How about we go get food? Something shitty to finish off with" Bakugou nodded with a 'yeah'. 

Word Count: 745

(I went back and switched Twice's speech so just two sides are more identifiable)

ALSO! What the hell guys!! I go to write and this has surpassed Silhouette in views????? How the fuck???