When the system had judged that the game was over, and the settlement interface popped up, both commentators subconsciously took a look at the game time:

21.01 seconds.

Both commentators: "......"

The audience also immediately noticed this bizarre time, and the public screen was full of comments about it: "Hahahaha it must be the NPC. 20 seconds belong to Old Friend, and 1 second is the little girl's!"

"So cute I'm dying! The War God's index finger gesture! It was simply like a tender iceberg, hahaha..."

"I didn't think that Lord Four would be a sucker for lolis, I'm no longer alone!"

"Old Friend was really tricked too miserably this match, I can't bear to watch on."

"Odin is full of tricks and routines. Where is the most basic trust between people?!"

.

The two contestants returned to the stage.

Old Friend let out a long exhale and said, "I've fought against quite a few assassins, but you have the most skill with tactics that I've ever seen."

He held out his hand as he said this.

When he was in the competition arena, other than not speaking, Tyron would generally follow the rules. So, he shook Old Friend's hand.

At this time, Old Friend took advantage of their proximity to say in a low voice, "I hope you won't take it easy on me in the next match. Can you play with all your strength against me? Regardless of whether or not it can go on for 20 seconds, I only hope that my opponent will use their real strength and not give me false respect--respect is earned by oneself and not given by others."

Tyron said expressionlessly, "Oh."

.

Five minutes later, the computer released the randomized map for the second match: Water Mirror City.

As long as anyone was a fan of Tyron, they would be familiar with this map. This was because it was already the third time he'd drawn it. The mirror city in this map was really complex, and last time, when Tyron and Flower Blower had entered the mirror city to fight, it had caused multi-faceted damage to the contestants, commentators, and the audience. They all had to go see an ophthalmologist after the match.

This time, Old Friend's thoughts when the two contestants first transferred on to the map was: Tsk, he seemed to have won the district championship match in the mirror city. It's clear that he has some experience on this map, so I won't go in unless it's necessary.

Tyron was thinking: Full strength?

The two of them looked at each other across a distance of about 30 meters as the countdown slowly fell to zero.

Then, the match began!

Tyron started with a flash, drawing out a beautiful streamer on the surface of the water!

The female commentator also spoke very swiftly, "No stealth once again! Exactly how much does Contestant Odin detest opening with an ambush?!"

The male commentator added, "A better way of saying it is that he really dislikes routines! Odin is a contestant who never takes the traditional route!"

As soon as they had finished speaking, Tyron had already used a second flash to arrive in front of Old Friend.

At this time, Old Friend had already prepared his mage shield and ice wind, waiting for Tyron to arrive so that they could exchange moves for the first time in the match.