Familiar Faces at the School!! CH-24

Start from the beginning

Serena: seeing you clench your fist, it's just.. Old habits never die I guess."

Ash himself started to chuckle a bit aswell.

After a while they reached professor Sycamore's office and Ash knocked on the door.

Sycamore: Come in.

Ash opened the door and he saw Gary sitting there already. He and Serena walked inside with Pikachu in Serena's hands and Lucario walking right beside Ash.

Sycamore: Hello Ash and Serena!

Ash: Hello professor! I came here for the scedule, you said I could get it after the battle.

Sycamore: Thats right! Here, have a seat you two. As he pointed towards 2 chairs standing infront of his desk.

Ash: Thanks for getting here without me Gary! Ash said while he chuckled as he and Serena sat down. Pikachu laid down on Serena's lap and Lucario leaned against the wall with his eyes closed and his arms crossed.

Gary: Sorry Ashy-boy! If you just came here instantly after delivering your pokemon at the pokemon centre instead of waiting there!

Ash: Stop with that name Geare Bear!

Professor Sycamore and Serena started chuckling at them getting worked up and as Ash and Gary noticed it they stopped.

Sycamore: Ash, here is your scedule, Gary got his already.

Before Ash could take it, Serena snatched it away and compared it to her own.

Ash: Hey! Serena! I need to see my scedule!

"Shush Ash" Serena said as she looked at it.

Lesson 1 - Maths
Lesson 2 - Performing/Contest
Lesson 3 - Pokemon types
Lesson 4 - Pokemon observation
Lesson 5 - Pokemon evolution
Lesson 6 - Battle class

Serena: Looks like we got all classes the same Ash!

Ash: Wow! Really? Thats great!!

Gary: Now that I look at it, same goes for me!

"Awesome!" Ash looks at them with stars in his eyes.

Sycamore: Ash, I was just about to talk about the World League with Gary.

Ash: Oh yeah, you wanted to talk about that with us!

Serena: I think I should go back to the group then.

Sycamore: No need, you can stay if you want?

Ash: Stay Serena, please? I need your help around school since i'm new remember?

Serena started blushing at the fact Ash begged her to stay and she couldn't refuse him so she said "Oh.. Ok, I'll stay then."

With that Serena sat back down at Ash's left side.

Sycamore: Alright Ash and Gary. First of all, there are 10 gym leaders you have to beat to enter the tournament.

Ash: 10? Professor Oak mentioned 8?

Sycamore: It's 10, this will be the strongest league we've seen so far with over more then 1000 competitors!

Ash: That's awesome! First 10 of the strongest gym leaders and now even more than a 1000 opponents!

Sycamore: That's right! I know the first one you need to battle. If you manage to win, they will tell you the where the next gym leader will bep.

Ash: I rather not know wich gym leader i'm facing. I want to be suprised to see who i'm facing and besides. In the World League you can't know your opponents pokemon either!