098; yea she's smokin'

third person.

"i told you this would help," corbyn smiled with mollie sitting inches opposite him, her legs wrapped around the boy as they both sat in the middle of a field, the sun setting beside them.

"fresh air?" she raised her eyebrows, her hands covered by the sleeves of the hoodie she was wearing as her arms rested on his shoulders.

"yep." he nodded, "and the dunkin."

"you are the donut you bought me," mollie tilted her head.

"..and it was delicious." corbyn shrugged as he let out a small laugh, "we can go back if you want one."

"i'm okay." she smiled slightly, "you haven't told me why you've been out all day."

"uh, so you know how you had a whole studio back in virginia," he explained while his girlfriend nodded, "i was thinking, based on the assumption you stay here, you get a studio here and continue your whole business thing."

"but i-"

"it gives you something to do or distract yourself with, it's what you love and i know you miss it." he continued, "i looked at a studio and put an offer in for it, if you want it and if you want to stay here, it's all yours."

"i think i could grow to like la." mollie admitted, looking down at the grass while she pulled it out of the ground, "it's just right now it sucks."

"you wanna give it until christmas?" he suggested, "that's two months, give it a chance and see if it grows on you."

"but you're gonna be upset if i want to move back."
mollie frowned, watching his slight smile fall before he glanced to the side while letting out a small sigh, "that makes me want to stay."

"i don't want you to stay just because i'll be upset." he argued, "yes, it'll suck and i might cry but i can work with whatever you want to do, we can work around it."

"the studio situation isn't something to bribe you with," corbyn shrugged, "it's just so if you choose to stay you have something to fill you time and distract you when you need it. you don't have that right now and if i'm gone all day, you need something fill the time."

"i don't need it."

"you'll go insane if you don't have something." he raised his eyebrows, "and you'll never leave the bed, which won't help your mental health."

"you should be a model." corbyn told her as mollie's head shot towards the boy, watching a confused look appear on his face before he frowned and shook his head, "don't do that."

"why did you change your mind so quickly?" mollie asked him with a small smile.

"if you have to model lingerie i am fucked." corbyn said, "or those dresses i love seeing you in, i don't want guys seeing that."

"oh, it was the jealous side of you coming out."

"yeah," corbyn mumbled, one of his hands travelling up her hoodie while a smile grew on his face, "i have a question."

"proceed." she nodded, taking a sip of her drink as she watched the boy.

"do you think this field gets busy past sunset?" he asked her, looking to the girl to notice the sudden pause before she slowly shook her head.

"don't even go there."

"it's not busy right now." the boy looked around as his arms wrapped around his girlfriend, pulling her closer to him while she placed her drink back down.

"if we had protection then i'd say yes but we don't so we.." mollie's sentence came to a stop as she took notice of corbyn reaching into the pocket of his sweats, "if you have one in your pocket i'm-"