056; quite the scene she caused

( TW!! panic attack & emetophobia  )

third person.

"jonah," corbyn smiled, "happy birthday my guy."

"we didn't get you a present." daniel said, "as we are the best gifts you'll ever receive in your life."

"that's not how-"

"thank you for understanding." jack said, watching jonah nod and smile before giving them all a thumbs up.

"when do the girls get here?" jonah asked them.

"nic said they're waiting on cara to finish getting ready." jack said, "and i have no idea what that means."

"they'll never be here." daniel nodded, "that girl spends ages on finding an outfit. never date a girl who is at college for fashion, because you know she'll never be ready in time."

"lucky for me, i don't have a girlfriend in college." corbyn nodded and smiled.

"i don't have a girlfriend." zach nodded.

"that isn't a flex." jack looked at him, "my girlfriend is-"

"you talk too much about your girlfriend." daniel interrupted jack and pushed him away, "go ask her out or something."

"wait one more thing." jack said as they all turned to look at him, "i look the best tonight, okay thank you!"

"how can you look the best when i exist?" corbyn asked as he rolled his eyes, the other three laughing at the two of them before they wondered off to find people to speak to.

"corbyn." michael said as he walked up to the boy, a small smile on his face as corbyn looked at him confused, "how's it going?"

"uh, do we know each other?" corbyn asked.

"yes.." michael nodded, "are you still dating mollie?"

"i don't.. what's your name?"

"corbyn it's michael."

"that doesn't ring a bell." corbyn shook his head.

"so you're acting like i don't exist now huh?" he shrugged and tilted his head.

"look man, i don't know who you are." corbyn said, glancing over to the door where mollie was now standing, "nice talk though."

"what?" michael furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, shaking his head as he walked back through the crowd while corbyn made his way over to mollie.

as a smile appeared on his face, it soon fell while mollie was glancing around the room slightly paranoid, her breathing already slightly uneasy.

"are you okay?" he asked, grabbing ahold of her shaken up hands as mollie nodded, "you seem really anxious."

"i feel a little anxious but i'm fine." mollie gave him a small smile, "i didn't want to miss jonah's birthday."

"you'll be okay for the night?" he asked.

"i'll be fine."

"we can leave early if you want."

"no it's okay." mollie forced a smile onto her face, placing a kiss on corbyn's cheek before the two of them walked over to the drinks.

"what drink do you want?" corbyn asked, grabbing two cups as his girlfriend shook her head, "you don't want one?"

"i'm fine." she nodded, folding her arms as the two of them made the way through the crowds and towards the friend group.