006; i'm corbyn's girlfriend

INSTAGRAM

3,928 people liked this post

wdwupdateroomog: (sent in) mollie being seen on this girls ig a lot recently? and a comment of hers too 😯 potential gf?

view all comments

username: wait she likes girls??

username: SHES ALIVE?? BRUH WHERE HAS SHE BEEN

username: out of respect for the girl, if she hasn't been active in over six months it's probably for a reason. please respect her privacy and she isn't associated with wdw much anymore so??

username: bro she hates attention and u do this?? just let her move on

username: idc what anyone says june is the cutest name wtf

username: omg ship yes #jollie

username: my collie heart, they're done </3

username: awww i missed our girl's pretty face look at her living life

username: this girl looks too soft for mollie, they won't last trust me
↳ username: this is so rude wtf

username: hold awn bc this is so cute

–––

third person.

"you know this was a bad idea don't you?" zach whispered to nicole as he sat beside the girl, receiving a confused look from the girl before he nodded his head over to mollie.

"about her eating thing?" nicole asked.

"no," he shook his head, "harper and corbyn."

"oh shit are they coming?" her eye's widened as zach slowly nodded, watching her quickly look over at jack as he froze.

"what did i do?" jack held his hands up, "i'm sorry."

"no, no you didn't do anything," the girl shook her head as she smiled slightly, looking behind where the boy was stood to notice the dreaded couple walking over to their second picnic of the week.

as she sighed, she pulled jack to one side as a smirk appeared on his face and he grabbed her waist, "get your head out of the gutter."

"sorry, sorry." he replied, "why are we by the tree?"

"i'm going to take mollie on a walk round the field and you are going to make sure corbyn and harper leave," nicole explained, immediately backing away and towards the group of friends while jack rolled his eyes, "avery."