022; take a few deep breaths

third person.

after the rest of the company had left the house to be on time for their flight back to virginia, corbyn and harper had been alone for more than a few hours and the time was close to midnight.

corbyn had just got out of the shower, and whilst he was drying his hair with a towel and slowly pacing around the room, his girlfriend walked into the room with her phone in her hand.

"hi," harper said as the boy looked up at her.

"hey," he replied with a small smile, "did you want to order any-"

"is there anything you want to tell me?" she asked, interrupting his sentence as he slowly bought the towel away from his head before a confused look appeared on his face.

"like what? ..secrets?"

"just anything," harper shrugged.

"i don't think so." corbyn shook his head, "why?"

"well," she raised her eyebrows and placed her phone on the bed, "i was uh, just on instagram a few minutes ago and i came across this account."

"right?" he nodded.

"it's like a drama, kind of update page for your band." she continued, "the most recent post on it is tweets from your twitter about three years ago."

"okay.." he said, "are you going to tell me what they're about?"

harper sighed, handing the boy her phone that was already on the post she had been talking to him about, "you can read them and explain them to me if you want."

as he replied with a nod, corbyn took her phone out of her hand before reading though the tweets. his head began to slowly shake before a small laugh escaped his lips, looking back up at her.

"harper this was three years ago, i was a senior i-"

"have you just blanked the tweets?"

"senior me is very different to me now." he argued, "i'm not- i don't do anything like this anymore."

"it was only three years ago, how could you possibly be a completely different person?" she asked him.

"the things i said in these tweets don't reflect me as a person," corbyn shrugged, "i don't view girls like this anymore and you know that because of the way i treat you."

"that didn't answer my question." harper told him.

"well.. i met a girl and she helped me change." he replied as she slowly nodded.

"same girl who was the inspiration to slow down?" she asked, receiving a nod from the boy, "and this all happened in two years?"

"well yes." corbyn nodded, "i-"

"i don't want to-"

"can you stop fucking interrupting me?" corbyn raised his voice slightly, watching her jump and look at him confused, "if you could just listen to me for a second."

"okay well let's talk about it before you get angry," harper held her hands up, "why don't you just take a few deep breaths and chill out a little..?"