087; give me a show

third person.

with cara visiting la for a week, the entire group was in the same city for the first time in a while and had decided to go to one of the popular parties in downtown la.

corbyn and mollie had barely adjusted to their new apartment, and were both already showing signs of not enjoying the city as much as they did virginia. standing together in the group with their hands connected, secretly judging every single party-goer in the room.

indivually, the group had apologised to mollie. each person had already taken her aside and apologised for their actions, lack of communication and made the girl a promise to do better now that they were aware of where everyone stood.

"do you like la so far?" daniel yelled over to the music to mollie while she put her drink down and looked at him.

"yep." she nodded and raised her eyebrows, obviously lying through her teeth yet smiling anyway, "it's so good."

"it'll take a while to get used to." he shrugged, "but i think you'll grow to like it, just give it time."

"mhm, i'm trying to." mollie frowned, receiving a soft smile from daniel as he walked back over to cara.

with a kiss being placed on the girl's forehead, she was suddenly pulled closer to her boyfriend as both of his arms wrapped around her from behind, shuffling her out of view from the rest of the room while he mumbled to himself.

as she furrowed her eyebrows, mollie turned around to look at him and noticed the annoyed look on his face while he glared at a guy stood across the room from them, his hand gripping his cup.

"corbyn," she spoke up, taking his drink from his hand and grabbing onto his arm while he rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"he was staring at you." corbyn told her, his hands on her waist and refusing to look away from that one guy.

"okay well he's not even near us so it's-"

"i don't like that he keeps looking over here," he threw his hands up before fully turning to face him, "stare at my fucking girlfriend one more time and he'll know about it."

"oh my god." she rolled her eyes, "baby."

"good to know he's still very protective." jack nodded as he folded his arms, "he still has that glare like he could kill any guy that looks your way."

"don't give him any ideas," mollie glanced to jack.

"look at that sharp jawline." jonah nodded and stared at corbyn, "corbyn that is so sharp it could kill."

"again, don't give him ideas."

with a huff escaping corbyn's lips, he let go of his girlfriend's waist and and rolled up the sleeves to his shirt, taking one step towards the guy's direction before his arm was pulled and he was being guided outside the room.

"i was just about to kill him," corbyn said, "mollie i-"

"shut up," she replied, taking him up the stairs and to a room near the end of the hall, closing the door behind them and locking it as she turned to face him.

"i don't need to calm down." corbyn folded his arms.

"sit on the bed." mollie told him while she stood by the door.