048; i will fucking come for you

third person.

"okay let's take it from the top," jon told the five guys, four of them with instruments in their hands as corbyn stood by one of the mic's, clearly zoned out, "corbyn, are you ready?"

"corbyn," jonah said, walking over to the boy and lightly shaking his shoulder, "hey."

"sorry," he shook his head and looked up at jon, who quickly had a confused yet concerned look on his face.

"you look really pale." jon frowned, "do you feel alright?"

"a headache and a little faint but i'll be fine." corbyn shrugged.

"go sit this one out," jonah suggested, "get some water or something."

"okay," he rolled his eyes, walking away from the mic and off the stage as the four of them glanced to jon, seeing the disappointed frown on his face.

"there's no way he'll be able to perform on saturday." jon shook his head as the four glanced to one another, "i can't let him do it."

"but this is our first time on a proper stage," daniel said, "if it's our first time we should all be together for it."

"he's not well enough yet." jon sighed, "it'll be too loud and overwhelming, he can't do it."

"i'm not doing it if he can't," jack argued, placing his guitar down as he looked back at jon, "i don't want to perform on a stage for the first time without the entire band with me."

"jack this is for his safety," he replied, "corbyn can't do it, he won't last."

"what if he just does the opening and closing song?" jonah suggested as he shrugged, "two songs the whole night and the two best songs of the evening, would that be better?"

"he's also then got a big rest in between." daniel nodded.

"it depends what songs are first and last, i don't want them too upbeat for him." jon said.

"be myself?" zach suggested, "as the last one?"

"stay as the first or i'll be okay?" jack shrugged, "jon they're all kind of upbeat i don't-"

"then he can't do it," jon frowned, "i'm not letting him make his injuries worse so he takes longer to recover."

"not even the opening and closing songs?"

"no. i'm worried about him."

"i'm not doing it then." daniel mumbled, placing his drumsticks down.

"this is our first time on stage, i mean we've performed on tv before but this is different. we want him to experience it with us," jonah explained, "we know he struggles at the moment but if he just rests for the next couple of days surely he can do two songs on saturday?"

"we can make sure he rests," daniel nodded, "i know a perfect person to make him stay put."

"oh yeah we can for sure have someone there that'll he'll listen to." jack smiled, "we got it covered."

"okay, fine." jon threw his hands up in defeat, "you get him to rest for two days and we'll see how ready he is for saturday."

"but that boy does not listen to anyone so good luck with getting him to rest." he confined as the others shrugged.

"it's a piece of cake." jonah smiled as he looked at the other three, "there's one person he'll listen to."

"does anyone know why he won't talk to me?" zach spoke up, turning from where he was facing towards the three of them, "he's been ignoring me since i woke up and i don't know what i've done."