055; i'll strangle you

third person.

"look who finally got their cast off," corbyn said as he walked into mollie and nicole's apartment, immediately being confronted with jack and nicole stood just a few feet away from the door, with jack holding his car keys, "why are both dressed so fancy?"

"we're going on a date night, thank you." jack replied, holding the door open and smiling at nicole, "after you my lady."

"how long will you be gone for?"

"i don't know, i might spend the night at jack's place," nicole shrugged, "why?"

"is that a definite?" corbyn asked.

nicole and jack glanced to each other confused before they looked back at corbyn, jack tilting his head as he placed his hands on his hips, "...yes."

"okay."

"you're not.. spending the night with a girl you're not dating are you?" nicole asked as she folded her arms.

"no i was just seeing how long mollie would be alone for," corbyn shrugged, "if i spend the night i'll just sleep in her bed, i did it in la."

"alright well..." jack smiled slightly as he grabbed the door handle, "you have fun."

"i will." corbyn looked at them confused while jack closed the front door, immediately turning to nicole and laughing.

"they're definitely more than friends." nicole said, her eyebrows raised as jack nodded and put his arm around her, the couple making their way to the elevator.

"and we're so not coming back here tonight." jack shook his head, "i don't want to hear anyone fucking."

"oh for sure." nicole nodded in agreement.

with the couple now out of the apartment for the night, corbyn walked through to mollie's bedroom to find her sat on her bed while staring at her laptop screen.

"notice anything different?" he asked, a small smile on his face as he waved his arms around slightly.

"you're more annoying." she replied, looking up at him as his smile dropped and he walked over to her bed, "my small note is now missing from your arm."

"both my arms are in use again." he nodded, falling onto the bed beside where she was sat, "but they said i still need to be careful with it because it's fragile right now."

"i'm glad both arms can hug me now," she smiled, "do you want to help me order some clothes?"

"the red ones." corbyn told her, draping one of his arms across her as he laid on his stomach.

"there is no red one." mollie replied, "why don't you look at the screen and-"

"my eyes are already closed." corbyn shrugged.

"you're so difficult."

"get a cute little red underwear set." he suggested, a small smirk on his face as mollie looked down at him, "and some new film for your polaroid camera."

"oh and i want some more hoodies," he continued, "and also get some of those nice shorts you have but in white and then get-"

"do you just want to do the order for me?" mollie asked him, watching him pause before nodding and sitting himself up, taking the laptop from her lap as he began to scroll through the website.

"you need some more dresses." corbyn said, "like summery dresses not party ones."

"please pick different colours other than just red." she looked at him, "please."

"i'll throw in a mix of colours." he nodded, "you got a budget?"

"yeah it's-"

"you don't now." he shook his head, "i'll pay for it."

"no." mollie shook her head, "no, no give me my-"

"i'm paying princess." corbyn smiled, moving the laptop away from her and sitting with his back facing the girl, "let's see."

"please don't pay for me." mollie frowned, wrapping her arms around him from behind, "i'll strangle you."

"that's just a kink to me not a threat." corbyn shrugged, feeling her arms slowly tighten around his neck, "baby stop i'm shopping."

"we're using my card," she told him.

"you can pay for our next dunkin." corbyn said, "is that fair?"

"well our next dunkin better be pricey," mollie raised her eyebrows as corbyn gave her a nod in agreement, barely focusing on what the girl was saying and paying more attention to the website sat in front of me.

with the couple now sat in silence as corbyn was concentrating, the frown on mollie's face faded once she began to place small kisses along the boy's neck before stopping and resting her head on his shoulder.

"you smell good." mollie mumbled.

"thank you baby." he replied, "did you want some new shoes too?"

"no i don't need any new shoes." she told him, "stop adding more things to the bag that's way over my budget."

"you're not the one paying." he shrugged, "so it's fine."

"but i feel bad." mollie said, "please don't add anything else that's fine i'm happy with that."

"i need to add some-"

"you don't need to add anything."

"a look isn't complete without jewellery though." he frowned, "just let me add a necklace or something."

"no i have a necklace in mind that i want to buy by myself." mollie told him, moving the mouse over to the bag and pressing the checkout button, "that's all you're buying, nothing else."

"what's the necklace you have in mind?" he asked, turning his head towards her as she shook her head.

"it's pricey so i won't tell you." mollie gave him a smile, "i'll buy it with my own money thank you."

"i'll buy it as an early birthday present." corbyn said, putting his card details into the checkout as mollie let out a sigh.

"what you're now buying is my birthday present," she gestured to the laptop screen, "i'm not accepting anything else."

"no this is just a heartwarming gift for being my girlfriend." corbyn told her, "it's national spend your money on mollie day."

"no it isn't." mollie shook her head, watching him move the laptop to the side before turning to look at her, "how much was the total?"

"if i tell you that you'll never accept anything from me again." corbyn held his hands up, "but now i do want a small fashion show when you get the clothes."

"corbyn i feel bad." she frowned, a smile growing on his face as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"well don't." he shook his head, lying down and gently pulling her with him, "we can cuddle to make up for it as it's national cuddle corbyn day."

"stop making up your own national days." mollie laughed, "my god you're so annoying."

"i know." the boy smiled, "but it's funny."

a/n

heyyyyy... i'm sorry for next chapter...

love u though xo