092; we're such a good duo

third person.

a day before the release of the band's album, the group decided to have their own mini celebration at daniel's place, and although it was originally meant to be just the ten of them as cara had decided to come visit, it ended up being almost a hundred.

word had somehow spread quickly and the party they planned on having for the release turned into a party for the fun of it, and the majority of the group seemed to be upset about it. 

nicole and jack had snuck away to a quieter room as the girl wasn't feeling up for a big sociable event. charlie and zach had gone away to have another 'talk' about where they stood in their relationship despite living together. jonah and olivia were outside talking to people and daniel and cara were catching up on what they had missed while being away from each other.

but for mollie and corbyn, who were both trying to save their party energy for tomorrow night during the release, the couple had wondered off to an empty room upstairs with the door locked, being in there less than twenty minutes and already all over one another.

the girl was backed up against the door by her boyfriend, with both of his arms on her waist and hers around his neck, the faint sound of music in the background as their lips were attached.

and with the boy pulling the hem of her dress up slightly every so often, he eventually pulled her away from the door as they both stumbled over to the bed, their lips not parting from each other until corbyn gently pushed her onto the bed and on her back.

"do you remember when.." corbyn stopped his sentence by laughing, his head falling onto the girl's shoulder while she looked at him confused.

"when..?" she asked.

"when i first went up to you at that party," he smiled, looking back up at her as she rolled her eyes and shook her head, "and then-"

"no, no we don't need to talk about that." mollie laughed, "now you've ruined the mood."

"i asked for your snapchat." he shrugged, "and now i never snap you."

"because we live together," she said, "and you never snapped me in the first place."

"because when we actually got to know each other i didn't need your snap, i had your number." corbyn explained, "and i already had feelings for you, i didn't see you as another girl i'd just ghost."

"i saw potential for a fuck buddy." he raised his brows and nodded, holding back his laughter while the girl stared at him, "i got lucky, i get this all to myself."

"you're such a gentlemen." she smiled.

"i'm kidding," he looked at her and tilted his head, "i fell in love with you way before you fell in love with me."

"really?" mollie raised her eyebrows.

"january." corbyn nodded, "a month after we met."

"no way." she laughed, "not that quickly."

"i'm not even kidding, it was january and we were sat in in car after i drove to your place because you painted me something, i was looking at you and thinking i was going insane beside of how i was thinking or feeling about you." he explained, "that's when i complimented you and went to kiss you but you moved away."

"that's the moment when you..?"

"that's the moment i realised i was falling in love with you, yes." he nodded and smiled, "i liked you before that but that was when i knew i was in it for the long term."

"for me," mollie began as she sat herself up, turning towards the boy as they both sat on the end of the bed, "the first time we went to our field together."

"really?"

"and i slipped and you caught me and we just stared at each other," she nodded, "that's when i realised that i was in love.. yeah."

"i remember being so scared to tell you i loved you." corbyn told her as he laughed, "i didn't want to make it all sappy or romantic because i knew at the time you hated the word."

"i remember you said it in the middle of the sentence and i saw your face go red." she laughed and nodded, "that scared me so i pretended like i didn't process it."

"i didn't want to push you away," the boy shrugged, "i wanted to tell you i loved you but i didn't want to scare you away with it, i had to find a way to say it somehow."

"we were so unsure of the whole dating thing." mollie mumbled with a small smile, "that's kind of weird to think about."

"we thought we sucked at commitment." corbyn looked at her as she nodded, "and that we can't do confrontation and talk through things."

"look at us being mature now." mollie shrugged and nodded, "look at us go."

"we did that together, go us," corbyn smiled, wrapping his arms around her and they fell onto their backs again, "we're such a good duo."

"i love you," she told him with a smile, placing a kiss on his lips as she cupped his face.

As Corbyn deepened the kiss and pulled his girlfriend closer to him, the boy eventually moved on top of the girl as he began to undo the buttons on his shirt, a night full of endless possibilities waiting to happen. 

a/n

they fucked wbk

also the album release and party thing next chapter how are we feeling for it

and i don't wanna say it but :( 8 chapters left :(