100; so are you happy

third person.

a rainy friday evening in los angeles and the friend group all finishing their work for the day, they had decided to meet at a restaurant downtown to celebrate the end of another stressful week.

with mollie being forced out of the apartment by her boyfriend, she sat in between corbyn and nicole with a forced smile on her face, the boys hand on her leg for some reassurance of his company.

"i'm thinking of going to new york for halloween if that's cool," daniel said, "cara invited me there, she wants us to wear some couple costume."

"that's cool." jonah nodded, "what is everyone else doing?"

"eh we'll probably stay in." zach shrugged.

"are you guys even dating?" jack furrowed his eyebrows as the rest of them looked over in curiosity.

"...no." charlie mumbled.

"but you live in a one bedroom apartment?"

"...we do." zach slowly nodded, "i never asked you out again."

"you never did." she shook her head and smiled slightly, "i have been patiently waiting."

"do it now." corbyn said, taking a sip of mollie's drink as she stared at him confused, "just ask char now."

"no that's awkward with everyone watching." zach shook his head, "i'll do it in our own time."

"their own time," daniel raised his eyebrows, "they getting it onnn."

"not like that," zach frowned.

"stop picking on him," mollie told the group, "you're all so mean."

"we're not even going to start with the hickey on your neck," nicole looked at her with a raised eyebrow, watching mollie roll her eyes and place her hand on her neck.

"nicole you're literally pregnant." olivia looked at her.

"are we shaming my girlfriend for being pregnant?"

"no we're shaming your pull out game." corbyn said as the rest of the group laughed, watching jack frown.

"i was drunk." he mumbled, "and i didn't have any thing to stop the unsafe sex."

"i always have one, you could've asked," corbyn looked at him, "don't be a fool and wrap your-"

"okay." mollie interrupted corbyn, "let's not start using all those sayings."

"back to the halloween situation," jonah said.

"oh right, can't we find a party to go to?" corbyn asked them all with a shrug.

"i'm tired of la parties, they're so boring." jack shook his head, "they're all the same, nothing like ones in our hometown."

"and the cops show up at la ones." zach added on, "they didn't do that in virginia, it was much better."

"and we never know anyone." olivia shrugged.

"what if we do our own little thing," mollie suggested, "then we can all dress up as something and have a small party, just without daniel and cara."

"i like that." charlie replied.

"mollie's being a sexy cowgirl." corbyn said as he looked at his phone, "or nurse."

"what are you? her horse?" jonah looked at him as corbyn glanced up from his phone, "her creepy assistant?"

"no," he scoffed, "i'll be a sexy cowboy."