Fəsil 27

Jin opened his eyes. Jungkook was just a breath away. He stared deep into Jungkook's eyes, trying to read them. As usual, Jungkook's eyes potrayed all his emotions. Jin could sense the longing Jungkook felt, by looking at his face, yet why wouldn't he kiss him?

Jungkook brought his hands forward and gently wiped Jin's eyes. He broke the silence and said,"I have always been the reason for your tears, right?". A tear drop fell from Jungkook's eyes as he said this. He continued,"I have always loved you a lot, probably more than the amount someone can take. It probably overwhelmed you".

Jin didn't reply, he silently listened to everything Jungkook said.

"My love have always chained you down Jin, you are an angel to have bear all of it, an angel should be flying free not being chained down. That's why Jin..." Jungkook caressed Jin's cheeks and spoke out ,"I am letting you go".

Jin should say something, he should stop Jungkook. But does he have any rights over him anymore? What is he gonna say to him?

His legs remained attached to the ground as Jungkook walked out of the greenhouse.

Taehyung came back from his work and looked around for Jin. Being unable to find him in his room, he asked the resort staff about his whereabouts and they told him about the greenhouse room. He thanked the staff and went to look for him in there.

When he was about to cross the small bridge, he saw Jungkook coming out of the greenhouse room.

His face lost its color. Jungkook was in USA? Was he gonna lose Jin to Jungkook again? Hundreds of thoughts came across his mind. He ran to the greenhouse room to check if Jin was still there.

When he entered the room, he saw Jin on the floor looking lost. He went closer to him and found out that he was crying. He got furious. Did Jungkook make him sad?

He was angry, jealous, hurt and was feeling a lot of other emotions. His voice came off a bit loud as he shook Jin to get his attention.

"Why was Jungkook here? Did he follow us here? How did he know that we are here?", demanded Taehyung.

Jin looked at Taehyung and stood up. He softly spoke out,"Taehyung, I don't feel well, can I leave for home?".

Taehyung reached his breaking point. He spoke out,"You are gonna do this again Jin? Everytime it's the same thing. I get pushed on the sideline no matter how much I try to make you happy. Why are you so selfish Jin?".

Jin was stunned. He looked back and faced Taehyung. "What did you say? I am selfish?".

"Yes you are. Do you not realize how many times you rejected me and how many times I cleaned the mess Jungkook left? I am everything that Jungkook is not, yet..yet..

"He is the one I love", finished Jin.

"Atleast you could confess this time without lying to yourself", Taehyung spoke out and left the room.

Jin watched him leave the room and spoke out softly, "I love you too Taehyung, but not the way you love me or the way I love Jungkook".

Jin silently checked out of the resort and paid for his room using his credit card without letting Taehyung know. He went to his home craving for the space and time he needed away from everyone.

Taehyung was seeing red in his eyes. He asked the receptionist about Jungkook's room number and went to his room. He knocked on his room and before Jungkook could full open the room, he landed a punch on his face.

"How dare you come back to his life again? How dare you snatch him again from me?" Taehyung shouted out while grabbing his collar. Jungkook tried to get out of his grasp.

"Answer me you son of a bitch".

"Answer what? I already told him that I would leave him alone what more do you want?"

"Is this what leaving alone means? What are you doing here on this resort?".

"Do you own this resort you stupid motherfucker? I have been here before you guys came here. I have been here since the day I landed in Usa".

"Then why did you approach Jin in the greenhouse? You could just mind your own business".

"I didn't approach him. He was the one who entered while I was singing there and why do I owe you any explanation for anything I do?".

Taehyung's grasp on Jungkook's collar losened and Jungkook pushed him away from him and he landed on the floor.

Taehyung felt helpless now. He screamed in frustrations and cried out.
"Why does it have to be you everytime? Why can't it be me just once?"

Jungkook sighed and replied,"Jin is yours now I am backing off".

Taehyung answered while sobbing,"Doesn't matter you bastard, you are the one he still loves".

Jungkook paused. He couldn't believe what Taehyung said. He replied, "What?".

Taehyung cried out,"He still loves you,he just confessed. After everything I did for him, I couldn't take your place in his life...all I ever wanted was for him to love me".

Taehyung rose up and left his room before Jungkook could say anything.

Taehyung left the resort and went to a pub looking for booze. He drank and drank while blabbering about Jin. He was so drunk that he didn't even realize that it was time to close the pub. When he was asked to leave, he punched the staff at one point of his drunken brawl. The pub owner had no choice but to call the police.

The police took him to the station and used his phone to call the number he most dialled while being on USA.

An hour later a disheveled Jin entered the police station looking for Taehyung.