Fəsil 28

When Jin entered the police station, he was panting as he ran out of breath. When he heard Taehyung was taken to the police station, he found the ground shaking beneath him. He thought that maybe it was his fault that Taehyung landed in the police station. When he reached the front desk, he asked to the lady sitting.

"Hello I am here for Mr Kim Taehyung, where is he?".

The lady replied,"Oh, he is on the lockup. Go straight and take a left, you will find him, but are you here to bail him out?".

Seokjin replied, "Yes".

Seokjin gave the fine for the charges pressed against Taehyung and bailed him out.

Taehyung was so drunk that he couldn't even stand straight, Jin held him by the waist and walked towards the Uber he called.

"Aww Jin, is this really you? Whoa you are more beautiful up close", Taehyung blabbered. Jin rolled his eyes and replied,"I am handsome dummy".

"Shhh...that's not the point. The point is is , why...why can't you love me?", Taehyung's eyes got teary as he demanded like a child.

Jin answered,"I love you Taehyung, but as a friend".

"That's not enough", demanded Taehyung.

"We will talk about this in the morning now get inside the car".

Jin practically carried Taehyung inside the car and he instructed the driver to take them to his place.

Jin didn't realize Taehyung was this heavy. He looked so lean, but as Jin was carrying a passed out Taehyung on his back as he climbed up the stairs he could feel his breath run out.

As Jin reached his floor, he inhaled a big breath and dragged Taehyung inside and put him on his bed. He removed his shoes and covered him with a blanket before leaving the room to sleep in the couch.

~Next Morning

The sunlight hit Jin directly on his eyes through the open curtains. Jin squinted his eyes open as he cracked his shoulder because it got sore for sleeping in the couch. He reached for his phone to check the time. Good thing he wasn't late.

He checked on Taehyung who was still passed out and went on to make lemonade and bean sprouts soup, for his hangover.

An hour later, a yawning Taehyung came out of his room and sat on the counter stool as he tried to recollect why was he here.

Jin served him his lemonade and soup with a bowl of rice and said,"Eat up, you won't get this type of service everyday".

Taehyung replied,"What am I doing here Jin? And uh why does my head hurt so bad".

"You over drank and involved yourself in a brawl in the night club, you broke some of their stuffs too, so they put you up to the police and I was on your last called number, so they called me and I got you here. Now if you ask me how did I manage to carry you all the way here, well that's a different story and it surely took a lot of my strength".

Taehyung sighed and massaged his head as he tried to recollect everything. Jin passed him his lemonade and said,"Drink up you will feel better".

As Taehyung was eating his meal, Jin coughed to get his attention and replied,"Taehyung, I know you are mad at me for obvious reasons but still I would like to apologize for hurting your feelings".

Taehyung chewed and replied,"I am used to be the side guy at this point".

"Why would you be the side guy? That's bullshit".

Taehyung didn't reply and continued eating.

"I still love Jungkook", Jin said softly.

Taehyung stopped eating and looked at him.

"So do you guys wanna patch up now?" , asked Taehyung, sounding miffed.

"It's not that easy besides me and Jungkook have a lot of unresolved differences". Jin added, "I am telling you this because Taehyung I want you to fall in love with someone as great as you are, I am a mess and all I have ever done is hurt you but you deserve so so much better".

Taehyung replied, "So you are in charge of my feelings now huh. As far as I remember, I still have the right to my own heart and I still have the right to decide who I want to fall for".

Jin replied,"Taehyung you know that's not what I meant".

Taehyung spoke out,"Thank you for the meal, I will get going now".

"Wait Taehyung", Jin followed Taehyung out to the front door as he was leaving.

As Taehyung opened the door there stood Jungkook. Taehyung looked behind at Jin and gestured him to take a look,"Your present is here Jin-ssi, I will leave you two then" and Taehyung left.

Jin was still processing the fact that Taehyung left being angry again and Jungkook was standing here on his doorway.

Jungkook asked,"Wow I thought...uh anyways looks like you two spent the night together, anyways, I will leave too I guess".

Jungkook was about to leave when Jin held his hand and stopped him.

"It's not what you think it is".

Jungkook crooked his eyebrows, Jin continued,"Why don't you...uh..come in?".

Jungkook was taken a back. Up until yesterday Jin wasn't ready to even see his face but today he invited him to his house.

He blushed as soon as Jin touched his hands.

He followed Jin into the house silently praying for God to be on his side this time