Fəsil 19

Taehyung thought of giving Jin space for him to heal with everything that has been going on. But after he received Yoongi's text he knew that he had to meet Jin. He took his car and drove off to Yoongi's residence. He was thankful to Yoongi for letting him know about Jin's departure, he knew that he had no right to stop Jin but before he left he wanted to apologize to Jin.

When he reached Yoongi's apartment, Yoongi was waiting downstairs. He went towards him and said,"Thank you Yoongi, for letting me meet him". Yoongi replied,"Look I will give you only about 15 minutes and I am only allowing you because Jin deserves an apology from you and a lot of other people. Don't dare to cross your limits and if Jin feels uncomfortable you will leave that instant, I will wait outside the door so make it quick". Taehyung nodded and ran upstairs.

Taehyung knocked on the door. Jin was busy packing a few stuffs, he brought some clothes from his parents home and he sent Yoongi to his and Jungkook's apartment to bring his stuffs from there, because he didn't have the courage to go there and be reminded of everything again. His flight was in a few hours and he was going to leave for the airport now. He had a hard time going and coming back from Gwacheon and then packing everything. Good thing that he was so caught up with everything, he didn't have to think about his pain for some moments that was until he opened the door and was faced with Taehyung.

He got goosebumps as he saw Taehyung. He got reminded how he was under him writhing that night. He got reminded how he was taken advantage of and how that night was the beginning of every downfall in his life. He tried to close the door on his face but Taehyung held onto the door from closing. He spoke out,"Jin-ssi, just give me 5 minutes, I will leave, I am here to apologize, please let me, else I will die of the guilt I feel every moment".

Jin sighed and went inside the house. Taehyung followed him inside to the living room. Jin didn't even look at him, he was looking outside through the window as he spoke,"Taehyung-ssi, do you know what that night did to my life?". Taehyung hung his head low and replied,"Yes, I know Jin-ssi, but I promise you that you and I were drugged with the same thing". Taehyung brought out his blood test report and showed it to Jin,"My blood had traces of LSD and Viagra like yours". Jin took the papers and his blood report were indeed the same as Jin's. Yoongi showed him his blood report the moment he came back from his parents home in hopes that Jin wouldn't leave them and would try proving his innocence but Jin had enough of everything.

Taehyung added, "Jin-ssi, I know even though I was drugged I shouldn't have done that to you, I am sorry I will do anything to fix it. I wanted to tell Jungkook about it but he had already left the company and none of us could get him over the phone". Jin stuttered out,"He..he left the company? Why? Where did he go?". Taehyung replied,"That I don't know and he also changed his number so neither me nor Yoongi get a hold of him". Jin looked down and didn't reply anything.

Taehyung bent on his knees and said,"Jin-ssi I know I longed for you even after knowing that you had someone in your life, I apologize from the bottom of my heart and I know that Jimin had something to do with that night, but I still don't have any proof, but I promise you that I will fix everything. I know that I cannot have you as my lover in this life but can I atleast stay as your friend?"

Jin replied, "I will think about it Taehyung-ssi, I need time to get back my sanity. I hope you understand that". Taehyung replied,"Can you not leave Korea? It's only about time till your innocence can be proved and Jimin can be punished".

Jin chuckled,"Taehyung-ssi, I think you are misunderstanding the situation. It's not about proving my innocence anymore, it's about how Jungkook sees me. Even if I convince Jungkook to love me back, we can never go back to how it was before. Some actions and words can never be undone. Once a crack appears in a glass, it's only about time till the entire glass shatters. I want to live with the good memories I have with Jungkook. I don't want to make it any more bitter than it already is".

And about proving my innocence, I sent an email to Jungkook already. I hope he reads it .

*****************************************

Yoongi and Jisoo drove Jin to airport. Taehyung wanted to tag along but Jin was still uncomfortable by Taehyung's presence, he decided to forgive him but he wasn't sure of being friends with him. When Taehyung wanted his number, Jin asked him to email him, he set the boundary in that manner, for Taehyung to understand to always maintain a safe distance with Jin.

Jungkook's father was preparing him well as the company's next CEO. Jungkook already had experience as he worked under Taehyung's company for some time now. Jungkook's father asked him to check his email for some important documents he sent. While Jungkook was scrolling his inbox his eyes suddenly caught an email from Jin. His hands shivered and he didn't know if he had the courage to open it. He right clicked it to delete the email but something stopped him. He clicked the mail and read it.

Jungkook,

I hope this email finds you well. There is a high chance of this email to get deleted, however if you clicked on it, it shows that you still have an ounce of love left for me and for the sake of that love I expect you to read the whole thing.

The day you sent me that voice message was the day you truly broke me Jungkook. I was staying strong for us to work harder for our love, until your voice message reached me and shattered all my hopes. I have never for once cheated on you or thought to stay with anyone else but you. I was kind of sure that you knew that but guess you didn't.

That night I was taken advantage of. I am attaching you my blood test report, my blood contained LSD and Viagra so I was hallucinating. Yes,it's true that I slept with Taehyung and I am still disgusted by it. I am tainted and somehow I can't undo it. The Viagra and LSD in my blood made my body hot and my mind foggy to the point that anyone could take advantage of me. If it wasn't Taehyung, someone else would have. Yoongi told me that Taehyung was also drugged I don't know if it's true and I don't know who ruined my life like this either.

I am writing you this email hoping that you won't hate me forever. I am leaving with all the good memories we spent together. Please don't try to find me or contact me, I need time to heal myself, during the past few days there hasn't been a single moment when I didn't think of killing myself and end all the pain. The night you sent me the voice message thinking I was with Taehyung, I was actually bed ridden with IV drips after Yoongi picked me up from our apartment.

It's very easy to come to a conclusion and blame someone and words are like the arrows in the sky, once it leaves the bow, you can't make it come back before it pierces the person it was launched at.

Stay healthy and live well. You don't need to reply me as I am going to deactivate this email address. You said that you didn't want to see my face ever, I am granting you that wish.

Jin.

By the time Jungkook finished reading, he had tears flowing down his eyes. He knew he fucked up and had lost Jin. But he still needed to try. He took his car keys and immediately left for Yoongi's apartment. But it was locked. He called Yoongi's number, thankfully he had it memorized. After a few ring, Yoongi picked it up.

"Hello, who is this?". Jungkook panted as he replied,"M...me, me it's Jungkook". Yoongi got enraged, "What the fuck do you want now?". Jungkook answered,"Please Yoongi, where are you guys now, I will have to fix it". Yoongi let out a sarcastic laugh as he replied,"It's too late Jungkook". Jungkook screamed out,"Where are you guys goddamit, answer me". Yoongi sighed and replied,"Airport".

Jungkook cut the call and immediately drove for the airport. He got stuck in the signal suddenly. He cursed out and tried honking the horns but the cars didn't budge. He felt very helpless but fate wasn't on his side today. When he reached the airport he saw Yoongi and Jisoo outside trying to get on their car. He ran towards them and looked into the car to check if Jin was there but he wasn't. He held Yoongi by his shoulder and asked, "Where is Jin? Where is he?". Yoongi didn't know what to answer. Jungkook started crying as he asked again,"Yoongi please tell me where is Jin?".

Yoongi pointed above and Jungkook looked up on the sky to see a plane flying off and getting invisible in the cluster of clouds.