Fəsil 1

Seokjin's pov

I squinted my eyes as the warm sunlight hit my face. I felt a warm breath on the back of my skin and an arm tightly holding me around my waist. That meant, Jungkook did come home last night, when I fell asleep waiting for him.

I turned around to see his sleeping face. My baby bunny, he wass working so hard for us. I traced his face and his eyebrows. I wish I could take away the amount of stress he was always under. Taking his face on my palm, I put a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Slowly Jungkook opened his eyes and spoke out,"Jin, baby, I am so sorry I was late. Did you wait for a long time?". I smiled and replied,"No Kookie, not for a long time". Jungkook showed me his iconic bunny eyes and hugged me closer, putting his mouth on my neck.

"It's been such a long time Jin", Jungkook spoke out while kissing my neck. I was already in a trance. I started caressing his hair meaning to continue the treatment he was giving to my neck.

Suddenly Jungkook put the blanket away covering us and sat on me to pin my hands above my head. He kissed my eyes, my nose and gently kissed a soft kiss on my lips. He bit on my lower lips asking for permission to traverse inside my mouth. I parted my lips and both our tongue danced together, claiming for dominance.

Gradually, his mouth started travelling down and he kissed my jaw and continued to plant a sucking kiss on my neck. His hand went inside my t-shirt and flicked my already hard nipples. I moaned out,"Jungkook-ah more pl..please".

Jungkook put his head inside my t-shirt and gently kissed my nipples before biting it gently and swiping his tongue over it. He did the same to the other one and slowly traversed down.

Jungkook had always been a very gentle lover. He takes time to explore and shower his love to each part of my body. Jungkook was now prepping me with his favorite chocolate lube. He had been prepping me for the last 15 minutes and I couldn't hold on any longer. "Jungkook-ah, I am ready". Jungkook kissed on my hole and asked,"Ready for what baby, say it, otherwise you won't get it?". I replied,"You, your dick".

Jungkook smiled and took off his sweats to reveal his big dick. I had been getting fucked by this dick since the past two years, yet it's length scared me. He coated his length with ample amount of lube and pressed it on the base of my anus. He was slowly entering me, leaving me breathless. He entered half of his length just to pull out and thrust the entire thing in one go."Aghhhhh", I moaned out.

"Baby, why are you still so tight?", Jungkook kissed my temples and spoke as he thrusted inside me slow and hard. Each thrust left me gasping for air. The pleasure that was running through my blood made me forget about every pain. I moaned out,"Jungkookie, more, please faster". That made Jungkook thrust faster at an animalistic pace. I instantly cummed and it shooted right on Jungkook's abs. Soon, Jungkook followed and came inside me, making me full with his cum. He fell on me with his dick still in me and kissed me on my neck.

At the breakfast table

It took a great deal to get out of the bed and start for our day. I cleaned up first and started preparing our breakfast while Jungkook was now getting ready for his work. When I first met Jungkook in college, he was so full of life and enthusiasm. As soon as Jungkook stepped into his work life, he forgot enjoying his life. We rarely went out to any parties or to dine at a restaurant. It's not his fault, his work load was too much, I understood that. However, he never forgot to show his love and admiration for me even after all these years.

Jungkook joined me at the breakfast table. He was all ready for his office. He asked,"Jin, do you need help with anything?". I replied,"Yes, I need my Jungkookie to relax". He smiled and replied,"How is everything at school? Do the students annoy you?". I smirked and replied,"Do you think anyone can get away from my charm? I am still their favorite teacher". Jungkook chuckled and hugged me. He said,"No matter what, this ass always stays mine" and spanked on my ass. I pushed him away, he giggled and took a toast on his mouth to run for his office.

Just as he left, I recalled that I wanted to ask Jungkook to accompany me to the nightclub tonight. I will text him later to let him know. I really want us to spend time tonight. But this damn office, I wish I could meet his boss and punch his face for making his employees work like a robot. Sometimes, he even made Jungkook work on Sundays. How pathetic.

At Jungkook's Office

Jungkook's pov

As I assembled the files on my desk, I recalled that Mr Jimin wanted me to hand him over a few papers regarding our latest project. I absolutely forgot about it, on the other hand, I was 30 minutes late in the office too. I did not regret this morning with Jin,it felt like a vacation to me. I really needed it, but it was gonna cost me a whole lot of overtime.

Everyone on the office stood up, as Mr Kim Taehyung, our CEO, entered the office. I stood up too and bowed. Followed him was Mr Park Jimin, the director member of the board. He passed away while eyeing me and showing a smirk. I realized that he was expecting the paperworks to be finished by now. You are dead Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung's pov

Upon reaching my cabin, I turned around to find Jimin and Hoseok already being sitted on the couch. I asked,"What is it guys?". Jimin shrugged and replied "Nothing, we are just chilling". Getting annoyed by his answer I asked,"Why can't you chill at your own cabin?". Hoseok chided in and replied,"Whoa, whoa looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed". I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore these two to concentrate on my work.

Hoseok suddenly asked Jimin,"Jimin, why are you always keeping that poor Jungkook guy under pressure?". Jimin smiled and replied,"That's because I want his attention. He is way too much fixated on his boyfriend". Hoseok replied,"Hey Jimin, are you trying to be a home wrecker?". Jimin lounged around on the couch and replied,"I don't care what I am labelled with, but I will make Jungkook mine".

Oh my goodness, this guy is set to wreck havoc again. Anyways, not my problem, I am fine as long as they stayed away from my Seokjin, my niece's school teacher and also my crush.