Fəsil 13

Flashback starts from 3 years back

Jin landed on Seoul with not much hope. His life at USA was wonderful but then his father incurred a huge loss in his business and so his parents decided on coming back to Gwacheon, Korea to start a small business there. Jin really wanted to stay with his aunt Rose, the elder sister of his mother but his parents wanted him to be with them.

Luckily while applying onto different universities he made sure that he only applied to the ones in Seoul, in hopes of not living in the countryside. Jin really was very free spirited and independent. He wanted to live off his own and didn't want to burden his parents either. Fortunately his parents didn't object him with his decision of studying in Seoul as Gwacheon was really close to Seoul and so Jin got enrolled in Konkuk university and managed to get a good amount of Scholarship aswell.

The first day Jin came to college was the day he met with Jungkook. He was standing on the entrance gate trying to figure out which direction to go when a bike suddenly pushed him and he fell on the road.

He turned around to see a guy who had a bunny face but a muscular built wearing a black leather jacket. He found himself staring at the biker guy but then immediately looked away when he realized. Yes, he was supposed to be enraged. So he called out, "Hey you! Can't you see where you are going? Look what you did to me!".

The guy on the bike rolled his eyes and replied,"Whatever, sorry if you are hurt but why were you standing in the middle of the road? If not my bike you could have get knocked out by another cat or something".

Jin got extremely offended by this. Not only was he rude but he was also justifying his actions by putting the blame on him. God! How he missed his life in USA.

Not replying, he struggled to get up of his own. But he had hurt his knee and elbow quite bad so he was having a hard time. The biker boy shouted out, "Hey,  hop on I will drop you at a pharmacy".

Jin looked at his phone. He had an hour left before his class started. He called out for a taxi that was parked beside him and hopped onto it, not sparing a glance at the biker boy.

As the taxi drove away, the biker boy kept looking at it and muttered,"What an interesting character".

An hour later

Jin was thankful that the taxi driver was kind enough to wait for him to finish his dressing at the pharmacy and drop him back at the university. When he told the driver that he was new in the city, he empathized with him and was eager to help him.

Jin took Economics as his major. As he passed through the hall, he saw lots of different people around him but majority of them were of his ethnicity, unlike in USA where at times he was probably the odd one out being the only asian in class. Yet, everything in there seemed better for him.

As Jin entered his class, the teacher was already inside but the class didn't start yet. Everyone was settling down. Jin took a seat on the middle row and started to bring out his books. His hand hurted a little so he looked at the bandaid on his elbow and caressed it carefully.

"Is it better now?", a voice spoke out suddenly. Jin looked up to see the same biker boy looking at him with an unreadable expression. He brought down the bag from his shoulder and took the sit beside him. This really bothered Jin, he really didn't like the guy infact he would feel better if he could punch him in the face and now the said person was sitting beside him. Where was he stuck?

"You know a lot of people are dying here for me to talk with them and for me to sit with them", said the guy. Jin rolled his eyes and replied,"So what are you doing here? As you can see I am clearly not one of them". The biker guy pointed towards a group of girls and waved his hands to say hi. The girls immediately shrieked and waved him back. Smirking he looked towards Jin and put his hand forward saying,"I am Jungkook, a sophomore in Economics department, and you are?". Did he really do that to prove his superiority, thought Jin. He felt like laughing at him.

Jin didn't shake his hand and replied,"I am Seokjin, a transfer student from USA, enrolled in Economics department. And sorry my hands are aching so I can't shake them right now". Jungkook could sense the sarcasm in his tone and it really amused him. He was used to being approached by everyone and this was the first time that he felt like approaching someone.

As the class went on, he occasionally looked at Jin and noticed how he kept on biting his pen as the lecture went on. He couldn't help but notice his plump lips that were so pink that it stood out. It made him curious how soft would they feel when touched.

The bell rang suddenly and Jungkook came out of his daze. Shit what was he thinking. That's way over crossing the line. He wasn't even into men. He slept around with girls from time to time, but never had he ever found a guy attractive. So what was this? Before he could try talking to Jin, he had already left his side and was exiting through the door."Why are you always in a hurry to leave?", thought Jungkook.

Jin was famished. He skipped his breakfast but at first he was supposed to meet the university dorm supervisor. He went to Konkuk University's dormitory for males and met his dorm supervisor. He was given his room's key and was told that he was going to have one roommate, who was already living in that room. Jin nodded and proceeded to visit his room.

As soon as he opened his room, he was greeted with a sleeping figure on the floor. He nudged him to wake up and had to hear back a few curses before his roommate woke up finally.

"So you are the new roommate? Cool you look decent, just don't get in my way and we will get along really well". With that, he got up and laid on the bed. He continued,"You can sleep on the upper bunk bed, as the bed below is already mine. No choices sorry". With that he closed his eyes ready to sleep again.

"Oh by the way", he turned towards Jin, "I am Min Yoongi, you can call me Yoongi". Jin gave out a forced smile and replied,"I am Seokjin".

Jin got out of the room and sighed. He could already tell how he and his roommate would not get along at all.