Fəsil 3

Seokjin's pov

We were allowed to drink anything from the bar as we used the VIP pass. I was enough stressed myself. A week long of school duties plus my own studies and on top of it all I missed Jungkook like crazy. I hardly even saw him this whole week. Although, this morning's memory was still fresh on my mind. I sighed before talking to myself,"Jin, better days will come, hold on".

I gulped my drink and turned around on my seat to see Yoongi and Namjoon dancing. Namjoon didn't attend his meeting, he apparently only introduced himself before sliding his way out to be with Yoongi. What if Jungkook had this privilege? Me and Jungkook could have been on that dance floor being lost in each other's eyes and inhaled each other's scent before indulging ourselves in the rhythm of the beat playing. Sighing, I gulped another drink.

Taehyung's pov

Our meeting was at Smirnoff Night Club as decided by the Hans Corporation. We really needed this deal so I asked everyone from the board to be present. Namjoon however only introduced himself before slipping his way out and that really pissed me off. I hoped that this doesn't cost us anything.

The meeting, however went really well. I did most of the talking and Jimin managed to convince them with his words about how this deal would benefit them. Jungkook, surprisingly worked really well in presenting new ideas to expand our business together which really impressed them. Fortunately at last, we got the deal.

Loosening up my tie, I cracked my stiff neck. I really wanted to get a drink and loosen up.

Jungkook's pov

Although I was hesitant about joining the meeting, I learnt a lot of things today. I looked at the watch and it was 8pm already. I looked at Mr Jimin, to let me leave for the night. He was busy talking with the people from Hans Corporation as Mr Taehyung already left.

After what it felt like decades he finally faced me and said,"Well done, Jungkook-ssi. I am really impressed". I smiled and replied,"Thank you Sir, that really motivated me to work harder". He nodded. Before I could ask to leave he said,"Jungkook-ssi, let me buy you a drink as a reward". I replied,"Its okay sir, it's really not needed". He further insisted,"Jungkook-ssi, I assign you most of the works so it's my duty to reward you aswell". Realizing that there is no point in further debating, I nodded yes.

Taehyung's pov

I entered the VIP Lounge of the club. Smirnoff had always been my personal favorite to chill around. I made my way to the bar and what I saw there shook the ground below me. Was I seeing things because of overworking? I rubbed my eyes again to confirm. Yes, luck was on my side today. My Seokjin looked dazzling with his black jacket and styled up hair. He looked like he was here to suck the life out of me.

He was looking at the dance floor being deep in thoughts

He was looking at the dance floor being deep in thoughts. I went to his side and coughed to grab his attention. He came out of his thoughts and faced me. Even he looked puzzled for a second before saying,"Jia's uncle, Taehyung-ssi?". I smiled and nodded. I replied,"Yes, Seokjin-ssi, I didn't expect to meet you here". He smiled and said,"Likewise, Taehyung-ssi". I mustered up the courage to ask,"Are you here alone by the way ? If you don't mind me asking". He replied,"Certainly not, I am here with my bestfriend and his boyfriend", and pointed at the dance floor to a couple who looked lost in love. Wait, hold on, isn't that Namjoon? What? Namjoon is dating Seokjin's bestfriend? Whoa! How many surprises am I left to watch yet?

I asked Seokjin to confirm,"You mean the tall guy in brown jacket and the shorter guy on yellow sweater?". Seokjin replied,"Weird way to identify but yeah!". I sighed and said,"I don't know how to say it but Kim Namjoon, the taller guy is my older brother".

Jin looked shocked. He looked back and forth between us and asked, "Wow the world is really small,afterall". I nodded to say yes. "Namjoon is also our college professor" Seokjin added. Whoa, that means Namjoon knew Seokjin before me. That meant I have more reasons now to be associated with him. I said,"He is also the vice president of Kim Enterprise and I am the CEO". Hearing that, Seokjin kept his drink on the table and faced me. He had an angry look in his face. He asked, "Kim Enterprise? My boy.." Suddenly Seokjin's phone rang, interrupting his words. He stood up to take out his phone shakily, probably he was pretty drunk now. Given his cheeks were already pink.

"Hello Jisoo?" Seokjin called out after answering his phone."I can't hear you because of the loud music, wait let me move to a corner". I suddenly realized that it was quieter upstairs, so I told Seokjin, "Hey you can go upstairs, there are lesser noise in there. I can accompany you if you want". Jin took the phone off his ears and said,"Thank you Taehyung-ssi for the suggestion and it's okay you don't need to accompany me". Although I wished to take him upstairs since he looked drunk, I didn't want to creep him out either so I did as he said and watched him go upstairs.

Jungkook's pov

I thought Mr.Jimin would take us downstairs to the bar but instead he ordered to bring our drinks in this private lounge. Mr Jimin suddenly started weeping. I faced him to ask what's wrong. He replied,"Jungkook-ssi, do you know what I fear? Abandonment. I don't wanna be alone but unfortunately I am alone. So alone, that it scares me". I didn't know what to say so I just listened. He added,"If you don't mind, can I keep my head on your shoulders for some moment?" I was puzzled. I didn't know how to react. I said,"Uhm..". Mr Jimin shifted on his seat to scoot closer to me and suddenly landed his head on my chest. I was pretty shocked myself and wanted to move away but he looked pretty drunk so I thought about waiting for him to move away of his own.

"Jungkook-ssi, am I not good? What's so bad about me? Why at the end of the day it's me who is alone?", he suddenly asked. It's the alcohol that's talking. I replied after thinking a bit."No you are not alone Mr Jimin, everyone is with you. You are loved and respected by everyone". He replied,"By you too? You don't hate me?". To be frank, he is always keeping me under pressure and I always found him intimidating, but didn't hate him. He was my boss afterall. I replied,"No I don't hate you, Mr.Jimin". He further asked,"Does that mean you like me?". I replied,"Yes, Mr.Jimin I like you".

"Oh you do?". Suddenly a very familiar voice hit my ears. I looked to the right to check the source of this voice and found Jin standing by the door, looking enraged.

"What? Didn't expect me seeing here? Am I interrupting something Jungkook?", Jin asked. Puzzled by his question I replied,"What? What do you mean?". And then suddenly I realized the posture me and Mr Jimin was in. Shit, Jin thought that I was cheating on him with Mr.Jimin. I immediately moved Mr.Jimin away from me and tried to chase Jin who had already left.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck, Jin can't misunderstand me. Jin can't leave me!