Fəsil 12

Suga asked Taehyung again,"What did you say? Jimin had been planning to have Jungkook? So you mean that he did things to part Jin and Jungkook before?". Taehyung nodded without looking Yoongi into the eye. Suga continued,"What about you? Were you involved in any of this?".

Taehyung sighed and replied,"Look, at first I didn't know that Jin was with Jungkook. I got to know it that night at the party where we signed that business deal. But I still couldn't you know stop loving him. Jimin assured me that Jin will be mine and Jungkook his. But, at that time I didn't know what he meant, I thought he was just blabbering".

Taehyung  continued,"Look, I wanted Jin to love me and I really wanted us to have a serious relationship where we will get married and settle down and later on adopt a kid and a cute puppy. These were my plans with Jin. Never have I imagined that I would force Jin to sleep with me or force him to do something with me without his will . Look, Yoongi-ssi, I am 90% sure that Jimin spiked our drinks with some form of aphrodisiac. I just don't know how to prove it to Jin so that he will atleast talk to me".

Taehyung looked down feeling dejected.

"I..I can help you with that", Yoongi spoke out while looking out through the cafe's window. Taehyung replied,"How? There is no evidence now. I even called the restaurant we went to that night, but they wouldn't say a thing".

Yoongi had a hunch that Taehyung was innocent but he still wouldn't take the risk of spoiling the only way to prove Jin's innocence, so he replied,"I will let you know, once I get it. Don't worry, at the end of the day, truth will prevail".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi got a call on his way home from Jaebum. He immediately picked it up. "Yoongi, I got the report for Jin's blood", said Jaebum. Yoongi replied,"So was our suspicion correct?".

Jaebum answered, "Yoongi, Jin's blood had two traces of drugs. No wonder he became so sick. We got a trace of potentially high level of Aphrodisiac and LSD. LSD is a very dangerous drug, it makes people unaware of their surrounding, and they hallucinate of things that aren't happening".

Yoongi turned his hands into a fist. He realized that Jin was severely violated. He knew what this high dosage of two drugs could do to Jin. He could have went to a coma. Jaebum continued,"I will prescribe you some medicine, over the email. Make sure he takes that, his body is still in a vulnerable state so try not to pressurize him anyhow okay?".

Yoongi thanked Jaebum and cut the call. He closed his eyes and promised to himself that he was gonna make Jimin pay.

It was dark when he reached home. His heart cooed at the sight of Jin and Jisoo cuddled and asleep, while the tv played some show. He made sure not to make a sound as he walked for his door,but the sound of footsteps woke Jin up.

"Hey Yoongi", Jin spoke out. Yoongi smiled and ruffled Jin's hair."How was your day Jin?",he yawned out. Jisoo tightened her arms around Jin and said,"We ordered some food and ice cream and watched our favorite show. Then Jin called his favorite aunt as in my mom, I told him that it was late night in the USA but he still called, like the spoiled brat he is and my mom too, picked up afterall Jin is his favorite child. Sometimes I feel like I was adopted. Do you rem.."

Yoongi interrupted,"Okay Jisoo now pause...hushh". Jisoo sulked and rested his head on Jin's shoulder. Jin smiled at her sister and patted her hair.

Yoongi asked, "So was there an emergency that you had to call Rosy Aunt ignoring the time difference?". Jin nodded and answered,"Yoongi, I am moving to the States".

Jisoo stood up, Yoongi paused and turned around to look at Jin. Jisoo asked, "Is that why you closed the door on me when you were talking with her?". Jin nodded. Yoongi asked,"But why Jin?". Jin answered,"You know why, Yoongi-ah. I have had enough of everything. I am tired of it all. I don't think I can ever get back to normal if I don't live this place any time sooner".

Yoongi reasoned out,"But you have us".  Jin replied,"Yes, and that's the only reason which makes me want to continue living and move on". Yoongi crouched down , took a deep breath and said,"Jin, I understand why you took such a decision. But I have proof now that you were drugged. You can show it to Jungkook and everything will go back to normal".

Jin stood up from the couch and stood by the window. He looked at the distant tree which seemed hazy the more he tried looking at it, like his relationship with Jungkook seemed like to him. "Yoongi, I don't want to explain myself. I had stayed with him for 3 years. I understand that my unintentional actions hurt Jungkook, but Yoongi think about me, I was violated in such a way that I had to spend a night with someone I don't even know properly. I feel like a filth, as if I wasn't dying enough inside already that Jungkook had to label me with such nasty words last night. Yoongi, I have thought about this the whole day. I want to stop living for others, I want to stop depending on others. I want to live for myself. I can guess who is behind it all and the more I stay here, the more I will be harmed. So for the first time, I want to be selfish and save myself. Between Jungkook and Taehyung, I choose myself".

Jisoo interrupted Jin and asked,"Jin, you never told me how you met Jungkook, by the way". Jin smiled at those fond distant memories and replied,"I didn't? Okay let me bring some coffee for us first. It's going to be a long night".

Author's Note

Hi lovelies, the next few chapters will be a flashback on how Jin met Jungkook 3 years back.

❤️