Fəsil 25

"Jin, Kim Seokjin!", Jin jolted up from his thoughts as his manager screamed at him. "Quit with the daydreaming!". Jin stood up hurriedly realizing he zoned out while thinking about last night. "In my office, now!", his manager ordered and left.

Jin sighed and looked around to see if Taehyung was there. He was sure his manager was going to ask him something about Taehyung. He went into his room and coughed to get his attention,"You asked for me, sir?".

His manager's demeanor changed instantly. He giddily replied,"Last night was amazing Jin, Mr. Taehyung and I spent such a lovely time having dinner. I had so much fun. But, he was fixated on his phone the entire time. Do you think he is seeing someone?".

Jin thought about the amount of texts Taehyung sent him last night, while being with his manager. If he told him that Taehyung was texting him, his manager was probably gonna kill him, so he replied,"Uhh sir , I am not sure, he never told me anything about that. I am sure that's his priv..", before he could finish, his manager interrupted, "And so I want you to look into the matter, if he is dating anyone or no".

Jin wanted to pull out his hair out of frustration. He was here to work on Finance not as his manager's cupid. Besides he had so many works piled up on his table. He spoke out,"Sir, I am afraid that would be tough for me, you know the amount of files that are piled on my desk that I need to submit by this week".

His manager came towards him and started fixing his collar,"If you want to back out because of those files, you should have told me sooner, I will assign them to someone else. However if you are saying no for some other reasons, I would suggest you to reconsider because the last thing you would want is me as your enemy" and brushed off Jin's shirt.

Jin let out the breath he was holding. He was clearly getting bullied by his manager but he didn't know who to speak to. His job in the office was to work on the desk not in his manager's love life. Being compelled by the situation he replied,"Yes, sir".

Jin quietly went to the rooftop with a burrito in his hand. It was lunchtime, usually he would eat with his co-workers during this time but today he wanted to be alone. Till now everything in his life was going smooth, suddenly a storm came in his life in the name of Jeon Jungkook and started wrecking havoc, again. He knew the effect Jungkook still had on him. No matter how much he tried to deny him, it was Jungkook who could still leave him breathless by just looking at him.

After last night, his induced memories with Jungkook came back to him. He felt bad for venting out at Jungkook like that. Who was he kidding? He knew Jungkook had no fault for their breakup, it was him who wanted to be away from Jungkook, because he loved Jungkook crazily, he was so vulnerable for Jungkook that if Jungkook wanted he could easily break him, which he did.

Jin wiped the tears that fell from his eyes. His throat felt heavy as he tried to swallow the burrito. He brought out his phone and texted Yoongi. He missed Yoongi, he really did and he didn't know how to make up for the lost years. He waited for a bit waiting for his reply, then went back to his work station.

Office ended for that day, with him handling over his work to his other colleagues as instructed by his manager. He really hated it, earlier he was happy that he was offered a fixed position in his office but after what his manager did today, he was sure that he wasn't gonna come back here after his internship period ended, which was only 1 week away.

As he exited the building, he saw Taehyung standing by his car. He sighed and went towards him. Taehyung was busy on his phone, so he didn't notice Jin coming out. "Were you waiting for me?", asked Jin. Taehyung immediately looked up and a smile formed on his face,"Who else would I wait for? Anyways Jin, remember you were also supposed to be my guide?".

Jin answered, "Yeah, but my work shift has ended and trust me Taehyung, I had a very exhausting day". Taehyung held onto his shoulders and spoke,"I can see that and I plan on fixing that. You don't have to do anything, I have got everything fixed. All you need to do is hop on the car".

Jin debated for a moment. His head was a mess, he didn't have the energy to debate with him so he nodded and got into the seat as Taehyung opened the door for him.

"Make way for Taejin y'all" , Taehyung stated as he started driving at a rather fast speed.

"Where is this place?", asked Jin.

Before, Taehyung could answer, Jin entered through the wooden door. The place looked like a traditional Korean household, with lanterns lighting up the courtyard. There was a small pond on the middle with lotus flowers floating, it also had a small candle on the middle, the pond looked so beautiful that Jin couldn't help but gently pat the water and the lotus floating. He felt like he was in Korea.Even back in Korea, he never saw such a beautiful Korean household, it almost looked like a drama set.

He looked behind to see Taehyung clicking his photos on the phone. "Taehyung-ah what are you doing? And what is Joseon era doing in the middle of New York?". Taehyung smiled softly and answered, "You haven't even seen the whole thing, come follow me".

Two ladies in hanbok came out from inside the house and bowed. Jin bowed back and one of the lady took him to a changing room and asked him to change into a bathrobe. Jin didn't understand so he was about to ask her but before he could do so the lady bowed and left closing the door.

He didn't know what to do so after dwelling for some time he decided to change into the bathrobe. Once he was out of the room, he found the lady waiting for him outside. The lady then further escorted him to the spa room.

The spa room felt heavenly, it smelled like lemongrass and it was warm inside. The lady took him to the spa bed. The bed looked so cozy and inviting and who was Jin to say no, so Jin laid down on his chest.

Some time later, he saw a silhouette of a man through the white paper curtains partition and he was sure it was Taehyung.
"Taehyung-ah, man this feels amazing, I feel so good", Jin spoke out as his back was being massaged. "I feel like I am being reborn and all my stress diffusing. Uhh Taehyung-ah I don't know if I should say this, but since I rely on you so much at times, I guess you will be okay with me sharing this. My manager, Taehyung, he likes you, so much that he wants me stop working on finance and start working as your cupid. I mean I started this internship with hopes of learning how to work in the corporate world, my life sucks honestly. I am not gonna accept their full time position aswell".

"Taehyung-ah why aren't you speaking? Are you so immersed in your back massage or did you fall asleep?". Jin huffed and decided to ignore Taehyung back. Little did he know it was Jungkook behind the curtains, who himself was shocked to find Jin was here by his side and enraged at the manager who was bullying Jin.

Sorry for the late update 😔🥺