Fəsil 15

Even though Jin and Jungkook found each other quite easily, their happiness didn't last long when one day Jungkook's parents got to know that their son was dating a guy. Jungkook was scared of his parents. Since his childhood he had to endure a lot, in the name of getting disciplined.

Jungkook entered his home one day to see his parents sitting on the couch. Their mansion was huge but it only had 3persons and two housekeepers. Jungkook hated coming to his house. Usually his parents would come home late because both of them were working in their company. Today seeing both his parents waiting for him in the living room, worried him. He could feel that something was not right.

"Father, is something the matter?", Jungkook asked. Jungkook's mother gave out a sarcastic laugh and replied,"You tell us Jungkook, what is wrong?". Jungkook was confused as to what happened. He said,"I don't understand mother, can you be more specific?". Jungkook's father rose from his seat and threw some photos on his face.

Jungkook hurriedly crouched down to pick up the photos that fell on the ground. He looked closely to see a picture of him and Jin kissing, he checked the other pictures and all of them were him being touchy with Jin around the campus. His throat dried up, he didn't know what to do now.

Slowly he raised up and stuttered out,"F.. father, this I mean.." and before he could finish a smack landed on his face. "Don't call me father with that nasty mouth of yours, I can't believe that my son is a fucking faggot". He was about to slap him again when his mom stepped in and held his father's hand."Junghyun, listen, I don't think it's our son's fault. I don't think that our son is a faggot, he was manipulated by that lad and for which Jungkook made that mistake".

Jungkook's blood boiled in anger hearing his mother. Tears swelled up in his eyes. Now that his parents knew about Jin, they will try their best to harm him, if he continued seeing him. Jungkook had to stop them. He said,"Father, I assure you that this won't happen again, I wasn't thinking straight and I did it without thinking anything. I promise you, that this won't happen again".

Jungkook's father thought for a minute and then replied, "You will be graduating by this year, you must live upto your words and stay away from that faggot, otherwise I will make sure to forsake you as my son and the heir to my company". With that, they both left leaving Jungkook alone in the living room, all devasted.

As Jungkook entered his room, he typed a text to Jin. His visions got blurry as he was typing the text."Jin, I am sorry but we can't see each other anymore. It's for the best. Please don't ask for any explanations and please don't try contacting me. I am sorry Jin, I am a horrible person, so please stay away from me. This is the last time I will be taking with you. Take care, Jeon Jungkook".

Jin was looking through his wardrobe to find an outfit for the date he and Jungkook planned for that night. Yoongi called out Jin from behind,"Hey, you got a message from your boyfriend". Jin turned around and gave him a look asking,"How did you know that?". Yoongi rolled his eyes and replied,"Bro, you guys literally act all lovey dovey infront of the whole campus. I even saw you guys kissing the other day and you ask that how do I know, seriously?". Jin got flustered and suddenly his stomach churned thinking what if this created a problem between them.

Sighing he reached for his phone being all giddy because Jungkook texted him.

His heart dropped reading the text but he recalled how Jungkook pranked him once saying he had an accident only for him to reveal that the accident was in his dream. It must be one of those pranks, he jerked off any unnecessary thoughts from his mind and started dressing up for the night. He wasn't going to fall for it this time.

Jungkook checked his phone several times to see if Jin replied. He was worried as to how Jin would take it. He had to think of something to convince his parents for a while atleast till he graduates.

It was 6pm when Jin reached the cafe. He was sure that Jungkook would pop out from a corner surprising him but to his dismay he wasn't there. He sighed and took a seat, waiting for Jungkook. He checked his phone to see if Jungkook had sent any other texts. He quickly texted Jungkook,"If this is some kind of prank, then it's a horrible one. Come quickly I am waiting in the cafe". He ordered a smoothie for him and waited for Jungkook while sipping on it.

Jungkook's mother took him to his grandma's house to ward off any evil eyes that corrupted his son's mind. Jungkook forgot to take his phone with him. He was playing along with everything obediently.

It was 7'o clock. Suddenly Jin thought what if Jungkook meant what he wrote. His hands were shaking with fear, this couldn't be true, Jungkook could never play with his feelings like this. He called Jungkook immediately, but there was no answer.

Tears swelled up in his eyes. He still didn't budge from his seat. He thought about waiting for some more time in case Jungkook showed up. The clock striked nine and it was time for the cafe to close so the waitress politely informed Jin that it was time to close the cafe.

Jin didn't know what to do now. His legs felt heavy. He didn't have the strength to go to his house. His eyes swelled up with tears but he was holding them back, he didn't want to cry infront of everyone. He came out of the cafe and called Yoongi.

Yoongi picked up and asked,"What now?". Jin wept and with a shaky voice he replied,"Yoo...Yoongi-ah". Yoongi asked,"Hey Jin what happened. Wait no scratch that, tell me where are you? I am coming this instant".