Chapter 16

Turns out that the Uber driver had heard about the infamous trio and was willing to break almost every road limit imaginable to get the teens to the mountain. The moment their feet touched the grass it was easy, they were able to run much faster than any Uber driver, even running every red light could manage. 

It was like dancing, the way they ran, sprinted really. Weaving in around and between trees and shrubbery, their footfall unrestricted as the forest moved to give way for their arrival. It was not as if they owned the park, rather that they were an extension of it. As night fell their skin started to shimmer as the nocturnal residents of the park made their debut. 

The reached the shrine, and broke through the machinery that had ringed around their resting place. Instead of seeing their lovers, siblings and parents, they saw the doctor that had been watching over them all these months. She bowed low, as one would do in the presence of Gods. 

Or tired ass tennagers. Whichever they were.  

They couldn't even register her devotion, instead focusing on the trampled grass around them. "Where are they? Did you tell them to leave?" Oikawa felt oily black rage fill him at the thought, this woman turning everyone he loves away. 

Atsumu's fists curled, and Suga stepped in-between the boys and the woman, regarding her with kind, luminescent eyes. She felt overwhelmed at the sight. "You have nothing to do with this. Sleep, doctor. And thankyou for looking after us all this time."

 He touched a finger to her forehead as she stammered for a response and it left a glowing impression that lingered on her skin. She felt her eyelids grow heavy, but fought the urge and pulled a walkie talky from her pocket. She held a button down. "You might need..." She started to nod off. 

"What's this? What are you trying to tell us?"

Oikawa turned his head. "A radio? Hello? Can anyone hear us?" There was silence from the line, followed by some crinkly noises that made the three wince. The doctor swayed and Oikawa caught her, mumbling apologies about his earlier behaviour as she was deposited gently on the ground. He took the radio, and held his finger against the same button the doctor did. 

"Shit! Where could they possibly be?" 

"Atsumu calm down. Oikawa, Tsumu, place your hands on the ground." They did as they were told, feeling grounded immediately. Their breathing slowed, and Suga smiled his famous smile. "Now imagine their faces. Can you see them?" 

The two concentrated, with one or two hands imbedded in the soft Earth. Oikawa was still holding down the button. "I can kinda feel Iwa-chan...? And Makki, Mattsun. My parents too!" He smiled, eyes still closed. "They have a kinda aura. Iwa-chan feels pink! Mum and Dad are kinda orange and Makki and Mattsun are... how do I say this? Blue? Purple?" 

Suga smiled as Oikawa stood, pointing south. "They are that way, maybe." Atsumu huffed as he pictured Sakusa, focusing on the two little moles on his forehead, his dark eyes, resting bitch face. 

Pictured Osamu with onigiri in his hand and rice around his mouth, with his permanent scowl and silver hair. 

He gasped as he felt it, a little golden, shiny trail. "I know where Omi is!" He followed the breadcrumb trail with his mind and at the end... 

"Kiyomi." 

The trail turned white, and he smiled as he sensed his twin at the other end. 

"Samu!" 

The radio still crackled, but they weren't paying attention. Oikawa still had his finger over the talking button, anyways. 

"Aren't you going to touch the ground, Suga ?" The setter shook his head. "Lets just find the others first. Besides, I doubt these guys came up here looking for me." He chuckled weakly, and Atsumu and Oikawa shared a glance. 

"Well then. Let us go!" 

Oikawa dropped the radio, the thud muffled against the grass. 

They morphed back into the greenery as a small voice spoke. 

"...Oikawa?"

The radio went silent. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG IM SORRY IUBRVIWBCWPTIHYBPIVWBC;IER. 

...

Anyways, here is another chapter for y'all. I feel like my writing kinda sucks lately, and I apologise for how bad this is. I realised that I didn't really capture the essence of the characters, and once I found all the flaws in this story I kinda lost motivation to write for it. But after bullying myself, I am now releasing this. 

I actually want to start another story, this one might only be 5-7 chapters long. Pick a ship, any ship and y'know, I'll see what I can do! Short stories for any and all. For example you could comment of DM me, (Iwaoi, angsty spice, beach setting). You can also request AU's but those might be a bit hard. I also adore poly ships and love me some rarepairs, (these are all in my oneshots) so feel free to ask for those! 

Happy reading!