Kira jumped away as All Might fell on his back, feeling at her sore throat as she coughed again. All Might was extremely dangerous, noted Kira, the actual adrenaline in her body giving her a bit more energy. She watched with hesitant eyes as Midoriya started talking to Bakugou again, still trying to convince the blonde to run. "Kacchan! I told you we can't win if we face him head on!" Bakugou remained his stubborn self, walking towards All Might who was starting to get up from Kira's attack.

Midoriya grabbed ahold of Bakugou's arm while Kira grew anxious at All Might's return. "Then it's even more important to avoid-" Bakugou cut him off, pushing his elbow in Midoriya's face to try and get the green haired boy off of him. "Don't touch me!" shouted the blonde. Kira just about had it with their bickering, raising her voice to alert them of the other people with them. "CAN YOU ASSHOLES SHUT UP FOR TWO FUCKING SECONDS AND FOCUS ON THE GODDAMN FIGHT!"

Both teenagers whipped their heads around towards her, both of their gazes wide. Kira took a deep breath and backed up a bit. "All Might is getting up! Pay fucking attention!" scolded the ravenette, unfortunately a bit too late for All Might's arrival. "For the one who wants to run!" Kira looked up to see All Might approaching with a fence below his feet. He pinned Midoriya to the floor with it, preventing him from taking another step. "Izuku!" shouted Kira as she heard the boys' pained grunts.

Bakugou tried to attack and raised his hands. All Might was faster again and burrowed his fist in Bakugou's stomach. The angry blonde flew back, actually throwing up from All Might's hard punch. Kira gasped and quickly attacked All Might, her blasts getting bigger and louder by the second. All Might was quick to halt her attacks as well, grabbing onto her arm and swinging her against the wall of a building. And my god, did it hurt. Kira cried out in pain as she felt a disgusting crack in her side, falling face down onto the ground. "KIRA!" shouted Midoriya, his voice laced with pain and worry.

She couldn't get up now, fumbling around before dropping her body to the ground again. Midoriya watched with wide eyes as Kira let her tears flow, the pain and frustration being a bit too much to handle for her. He tried to wiggle his way out of the homemade trap, sick of feeling useless. All Might stalked over towards Bakugou's defeated form, taking his time to approach him. "I know why you're so angry", spoke the tall man.

"It's because of young Midoriya's sudden improvement, right? But you know, there's no way level 1 power and level 50 power can improve at the same rate. There's so much wasted potential in you. Do you understand? You do, right?" scolded All Might as Bakugou shakily stood up. Kira watched from her place on the floor, regulating her breathing to try and make herself stand up. "You still have so much room to grow! But I'm not talking about power-" All Might was cut off mid-sentence by Bakugou, who held his face down.

"Shut up All Might... If I have to get help from that scum and his bitch, then I'd rather lose." Kira's eyes widened at what he said, a painful sting residing in her heart. She thought they made progress as rivals, so the words he just let come out of his mouth, really pissed her off. Midoriya however, was left speechless. Never would he have thought it would hurt this much to hear Bakugou say he would rather lose than work with him. It hurt him badly, yet it lit a spark of motivation along with it.

"I see," muttered All Might, raising his fist to land a blow on Bakugou. "Don't regret this", finished the pro, right at the same time Midoriya broke out of his trap and Kira blasted herself from her spot. Midoriya harshly punched Bakugou in the face, saving him from All Might's attack in the process while Kira buried her heels in the back of All Might's knees, forcing him to fall to the floor again. "Don't you dare say you'd rather lose! Let's win this Kacchan!" shouted Midoriya, quickly throwing Bakugou over his shoulder and making sure Kira was right on his tail.