Due to the limitations of the sniper profession and his own tactical advantages and disadvantages, he was often restrained by the tank professions. This left him lingering back and forth in the provincial competitions.

Now, when Momo came up to shake hands with Tyron, both of them were like icebergs. Neither of them had any desire to speak, and the atmosphere made the host shiver.

Momo's eyes were dead all year around, and it was unknown what he was thinking.

On the other hand, the master assassin thought: Tsk, when it comes to snipers, my Vic is still cuter.

.

The two commentators turned on their mics, "It's now the last round of group matches. This round is between the assassin, Odin, and the sniper, Momo."

There was a burst of excitement from the audience when the name 'Odin' was spoken.

Ever since Tyron defeated the national-level contestant Geng Chen in the first round, he had already become a new black horse for the spectators of the provincial competition. He was a thoroughly glossy and slippery type of black horse, and many fans directly rated him as a favorite for the championship--although such loyal fans weren't the majority. Most people from the Earth District's biggest hope was that he would simply enter the top 12.

... Yes, their requirements were indeed that low.

Other than Vantico, who had jumped out of thin air, there hadn't been any other contestants from the Earth District who could compete in the top 12 of the provincial competition in a long time. After all, their population was the lowest out of all the districts, and the contestants from the Earth District had often all been unable to advance beyond the group competitions. Every year, the audience from the Earth District would be hopeful as they came to the provincial competition, only to go back home after a few rounds. It was better to reduce their initial hopes at the beginning so that the disappointment wouldn't be so great--this was really a sad matter that made the listeners brokenhearted and the viewers cry.

It was different this year. A large number of spectators had placed their hopes on their War God. Although the number of people was small, their momentum wasn't weak at all. When they came up, they pulled open a banner and stood united to cheer for their War God.

.

The female commentator took advantage of the way the wind was blowing to boast, "This year, the Earth District should be very proud and elated. Although they only have a few contestants, they are all very excellent. Regardless of whether it's Vantico, the former National third runner-up, or Odin, the iceberg War God of this year, they're all very exciting..."

"Cough, cough!" The male commentator interrupted her from saying something explosive and added rationally, "So far, I haven't been able to find enough weaknesses to break through contestant Odin's defenses in all the matches he has played since he appeared. It can only be said that this is an assassin who is very balanced and outstanding. It seems that no matter what profession, battlefield, or situation he faces, he is still very skillful. I have a hunch that his journey won't stop at the provincial competition."

There was the implicit prediction that Odin would be able to enter the National Championships.

Some newcomers might not understand how the commentators had managed to see that Odin was more than enough for the task, but most insiders already knew of it:

The War God's 20-second survival rule had already become an unspoken hidden rule that everyone knew of, but nobody spoke of in order to prevent embarrassment.