Victor was suddenly panicked and filled with heartache. He said, "Ah&#k2026;. well, does it hurt?"

Tyron didn't answer and only narrowed his eyes. Because of his frailty, he looked unusually pale and cold. When the fangs were factored in, he was very much like the legendary handsome and evil Vampire Duke.

Amidst the silence, he stretched out his hand to reveal his chest, the skin and blood forming a strikingly beautiful contrast.

Victor sucked in a breath of cold air, and the handgun dipped down unconsciously.

And then, Tyron bullied him...

All of a sudden!

His dagger flashed out and touched Victor's artery. He spoke leisurely, "Little Lieutenant, it's easy for you to be hurt if you're so addicted to beauty."

Victor: "......"

The Lieutenant was filled with indignation!

He was going to go offline first!

And then cut off the internet!

And push him down on the bed!

And then, the Lieutenant and the assassin achieved the big HE of life!

.

At the end, Victor entered a deep state of meditation as he laid there on the bed. "At first, weren't we trying out the sniper rifle?"

Tyron replied, "I've basically figured out a way to deal with snipers."

Victor reached out and weakly punched a pillow. He spoke with frustration, "How come I didn't gain even a little bit of sniper rifle experience? Now that I think about it, after playing five matches, all I remember is the uniform roleplay..."

Tyron: "Uniform roleplay? That term is pretty good. Then, if the baton can't be made, what about a whip?"

Victor grabbed the pillow and pressed it on his face. He was aggrieved and said, "I can't beat you! Don't hit me!"

Tyron's voice was muffled as he spoke from beneath the pillow, "The positions can be reversed."

"......" Victor imagined a scene where his male god's naked chest was covered in red marks...

Victor immediately covered his nose and said, "I can try shopping online."

It was now the master assassin's turn to be silent as he thought over it carefully: When exactly did his Vic start becoming this...?

However, he couldn't figure out what adjectives to use to finish the sentence.

.

Victor slept for another half a day before finally getting up for dinner.

Tyron had gradually begun to accumulate experience in the interstellar kitchen. He used his rare leisure time to make two egg tarts.

As he watched Victor curl up on the sofa, sucking in two breaths of cold air for every bite he took, his toes curled up from pleasure--

Tyron suddenly came up with an idea.

This idea came out of the blue and would never have appeared in his dictionary in the past, but it seemed to be all-pervasive once it appeared and had rooted itself deeply in his mind in a moment of carelessness.

......

The next morning, Victor woke up in a daze and asked, "Why are you going out to do morning exercises so early today...?"